Zyrtec Allergy 24 Hour Tablets uploaded by Nicole T.Zyrtec Allergy 24 Hour Tablets uploaded by Aja B.

BY ZYRTEC

Zyrtec Allergy Tablets: Original prescription strength Liquid gels For indoor and outdoor allergies 24 hour relief of sneezing/runny nose Relief of itchy watery eyes and itchy throat or nose see more...

Casey W.
Zyrtec works better than any other antihistamine, for me. I have dermatographism and my skin breaks out in hives and reacts to almost everything it touches throughout the day. This helps to keep the itching and hives to a minimum. I also love that my nasal allergies don't bother me!
Genieve R.
Red Oak
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I switched to this brand years ago and it was the best, I keep them in my house and in the car. These kids can't ever remember to take allergy medicine before a game
Aja B.
Massillon, OH
Spring is here, which means allergies are near! I swear by Zyrtec to rid me of my itchy throat and nose during this season. They are small in size so very easy to take. For me they get to working fast. I can start feel them working within minutes after taking. My boys all have allergies, as well so I buy the largest size I can afford, lol. Usually the better deal is on the larger quantity. I paid seventeen bucks for a 40pk at Wal-Mart.
Rachel H.
Frederick, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don't really like this brand of allergy medication. I've been taking it daily since the hot weather started, and don't notice much of a difference. I also use it in conjunction with Rhinocort and it does work better when I use the spray as well. But I think I'll probably go back to Claritin when I run out of this. Would not recommend.
Paige K.
Fort Mill
I would rate this a 10 if I could. I have always had the WORST allergies ever since I was little and I had taken Allegra for a few years but I would still get sick due to allergies a few times a year. I've been taking Zyrtec for about 2 years now and I can tell I get sick less and it is by far the best allergy product I've found
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
During allergy season I can't go a day without this medication. Thankfully it is sold over the counter so it doesn't matter where I am located. It really helps deal with allergies and spring and fall season that provoke them
jo L.
Erie, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The doctor put me on an allergy 24 hour medication two times a day and it wasn't working I bought this and have had no problems cents. This is the best product ever!
Dacy D.
This is the only non drowsy allergy medicine that works for me. I do sniffle every once in awhile, especially if the pollen is really strong that day. I rather sniffle every once in awhile, than have a runny nose! It is on the pricer side, I like to stock up when they're on sale or some kind of bogo, even if its not during allergy season.
Diana C.
The best allergy medicine ever. It works really fast 20 minutes after taking it as soon as I wake up. It never disapoints me. It is a bit pricey but worth it and I feel like the value for it could be better. This is the best allergy medicine out there. I've tried all and it does not make me drowsey.
Hana A.
I suffer from horrible allergies that flare up and agitate my sinuses a lot. This miracle drug is my go to. I don't like to take medicine but this seems to help longer than the 24 hour dosage that it promises. Only downfall is the price. I buy the double pack from Costco that retails about $40

Walmart