Zyrtec® Allergy 24 Hour 10mg Tablets 3 Ct Peg uploaded by Laura B.

BY ZYRTEC

Temporarily relieves these symptoms see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jacqueline B.
Eagle pass, TX
I suffer from seasonal allergies and Zyrtec has been the only over the counter medicine that works for me and actually reliefs all the symptoms even though it's non drowsy I always still feel a bit on the down when taking it so usually I take it at night before bed price is pricey but well worth it
Tawanna S.
Columbus, OH
I suffer from seasonal allergies. Zyertec is the only allergy medication that works and doesn't make me drowsy at work. I have been taking Zyrtec for the last 3 years and I will continue to take it.
Becca C.
Plant City, FL
I have horrible allergies & taking zyrtec helps them so much. I'm able to go outside whithout having a stuffy nose.
Kelsey L.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love zyrec! It works for my worst allergies (ones that benadryl can't get rid of) and doesn't make me drowsy!
Amanda L.
Wellness Guru Expert
I took Zyrtec when I had really bad allergies and it seemed to do the trick. The only complaint is that Zyrtec needs to be taken frequently in order to work.
Denise C.
Burnt Hills, NY
I love Zyrtec for my allergies as I can not take Benadryl. It does not make my heart race like Benadryl . Only need to take once a day.
Carina M.
I love using Zyrtec for my allergies. It works very good and it does not make me drowsy at all. The only thing I don't like is the price.
Bethany W.
Dallas, OR
Zyrtec works way better than Other brands for allergy symptoms. The great thing is that you only have to take it once a day!
anne c.
Tablets aliviar os piores sintomas de alergia, interior e para fora. Com 10 miligramas de cloridrato de cetirizina por comprimido, esta prescrição-força remédio para alergia proporciona 24 horas de alívio de sintomas comuns da febre dos fenos e outras alergias respiratórias superiores: coriza, espirros, coceira, lacrimejamento e irritação do nariz ou garganta. ZYRTEC® é o número um marca-recomendado alergista entre os anti-histamínicos orais OTC. É eficaz no tratamento de alergias interior da poeira, mofo e pêlos de animais, e alergias sazonais ao ar livre de pólen de árvores, ervas daninhas e gramíneas. ZYRTEC® é destinado ao uso por adultos e crianças de seis anos e mais velhos; uma dose de ZYRTEC® começa a trabalhar na hora 1 e continua a trabalhar para um total de 24 horas.