BY ZYMOGEN

Brand from South Korea: ZYMOGEN. Contains houttuynia cordata ferment that soothes skin troubles by providing sebum control and pore care, and controlling the germs on skin for vibrant and clear skin. Suitable for acne-prone and sensitive skin. How to use: 1. After cleansing (both day and night), apply a moderate amount on the entire face, avoiding the eye area. Gently tap for better absorption. 2. For better results, use along with Houttuynia Cordata Ferment Mist and Lotion. see more...

Alice K.
Blacksburg, VA
I have been using this product for over a year now and I really like it. It says it good for acne prone skin, and it effectively treats pimples and scars. It was a little pricey, but the bottle lasts for good amount.!
Belle H.
ZYMOGEN - Houttuynia Cordata Ferment Serum 105ml 105ml
This is my second bottle. Last year I suffered a major breakout. So I kept looking throughout the youTube to find if there's any acne product out there that would convince me enough to buy it and try it on my face as I am picky and stingy with my budget. I finally stumbled upon a Korean lady talking about this product and she showed her previous picture suffering from serious breakout similar to my skin condition that time, and her skin now is flawless. She said it took her 3 months to make all those breakouts go away with this serum.

So I gave it a go and try it on and yes just like her situation it was around about 3 months for my acne faded. Ever since then until now I am still using the serum and it is my second bottle. This serum bottle is huge lasting a long period of time. ZYMOGEN - Houttuynia Cordata Ferment Serum 105ml 105ml