Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen OrganizersZwilling J.a. Henckels
Zwilling Ja Henckels TWIN Four Star II 9-pc Knife Block Set

Zwilling J.a. Henckels TWIN Four Star II 9-pc Knife Block Set

40 years ago ZWILLING J.A. Henckels revolutionized the standards for top-quality knives with the introduction of the seamless synthetic handle. The TWIN Four Star II series improves on the original design by adding a stainless steel end cap to optimize the balance. Each Four Star II knife is forged from a single piece of steel, resulting in a sturdy, balanced, and flexible blade. The seamless transition from bolster to handle makes Four Star II knives comfortable for long periods of use. Made in Germany. Set includes 2-3/4" Paring/Boning, 4" Parer/Utility Knife, 5" Serrated Utility Knife, 5" Santoku Knife Hollow Edge, 8" Bread Knife, 8" Chef's Knife, Kitchen Shears, Sharpening Steel, and 16 Slot Bamboo Block.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Zwilling J.a. Henckels TWIN Four Star II 9-pc Knife Block Set!
Naya N.
Mansfield, OH
I have yet to use this, I asked for it for Christmas and I know it’s under the tree but I haven’t opened it yet.
Mel R.
Philadelphia
The knife set cuts so well! I actually got the knife set secondhand from my grandmother and they were still extremely sharp after almost ten years of use. The last knife set I had, I needed to sharpen my knives every two years or so which got very frustrating!
Emily P.
AMHERST
Light and reliable, stays sharp for a long time, and holds up well. Only con is having to hand wash but they are easy to clean.
Olivia H.
Blacklick, OH
Received this knife set as a wedding gift. Great for everyday use. Have had them for over a year and do not notice too much dulling of the blades. Only wish it came with more chopping knives. Other than that it is great.
Mijal C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Personally I really think a good knife it’s a must have in every kitchen, sometimes it worth investing in a good brand that is good quality and long lasting! I could say I recommend this one it’s very good
Kenyonna J.
Huntsville, AL
This was a gift for our wedding and I’ve enjoyed using these knives over the past few years.
Fiona G.
Berwyn, IL
The best knives you'll ever buy ! They are a bit pricier than your average knife set but they work miracles. They make cooking effortless. I love every single knife that comes in the set; hey are lightweight, easy to use , and come with a cute knife block.
Talia R.
Vestavia, AL
Expensive but worth it. Usually comes with a lifetime warranty and has a self-sharpening block which I love. It’s a fantastic item to add to a wedding registry. I’d highly recommend these knives are really any Zwilling product.
Bella Z.
Burlington , ON
Zwilling + Henckels knifes are superb to use. Got the pro series and fits so nicely in your hand making chopping a breeze. Easy to take care of and sharpen.
Cynthia N.
Paradise , NL
I love my knives! They are sharp and easy to handle, nice feel when they are in your hands. They stay sharp for a long time, and cut with ease. They are easy to clean aswell as easy to store. The wooden block they come with is small and easily fits on my kitchen counter without taking up a lot of room. I would recommend these knives to anyone!

Looking for your answer?