Zuzu Luxe Lipliner Cherry - 0.04 oz

by Gabriel Cosmetics

Inspired by the European spa tradition, the Zuzu Luxe luxury color cosmetics line blends soothing, clean all natural ingredients, such as spring water, herbs and vitamins as well as rare and exotic essential oils with sophisticated, fresh colors designed for women in the know. Just like at the European spa, Zuzu Luxe will make your face look healthy and refreshed. The all-natural ingredients will help keep your skin free from breakouts.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Zuzu Luxe Lipliner Cherry - 0.04 oz!
15741 Starling Water dr Lithia
Zuzu Luxe Lipliner Cherry - 0.04 oz uploaded by Tatiana D.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I give this product a 3 for being too dry to put on but a high 4 if not 5 for color and staying power. Gabriel is cruelty free last time I checked unless they sell to China which makes them not because China requires animal testing by law. Recommend for cruelty free lip color.
Review for: Cappuccino
These are very easy to use and apply evenly. They have a decent amount of pigmentation but aren’t over the top. The price point is definitely good for the product. I have multiple colors and will buy others as I have a need.
Love Gabriel liners. Glides on nicely. No drying out. I like the ingredients and seem to keep coming back to this brand. It lasts as long as I don’t wipe it off. I’m pretty easy on my lips and don’t lick my lips, so they color stays. This is the liner that I use until it’s too short to sharpen!
Review for: Port
I love love love that there is a vegan cruelty free paraben free option out there! Liner stays on.

Looking for your answer?