BY ZUZU

Inspired by the European spa tradition, the Zuzu Luxe luxury color cosmetics line blends soothing, clean all natural ingredients, such as spring water, herbs and vitamins as well as rare and exotic essential oils with sophisticated, fresh colors designed for women in the know. Just like at the European spa, Zuzu Luxe will make your face look healthy and refreshed. The all-natural ingredients will help keep your skin free from breakouts. see more...

• I cannot find this foundation for the life of me I have heard won...1 Answers
  • Does this bronzer work well? I'm very interseted. Is it good for ...1 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Zuzu Luxe Dual Powder Foundation D-28 1oz!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Regina R.
Chalfont, PA
Does this bronzer work well? I'm very interseted. Is it good for people with pale skin?
Chelsea R.
Macomb, IL
I cannot find this foundation for the life of me I have heard wonderful things about it and cannot find it I need something I would really love to try I'm very disappointed I can't find it lol :-(