Zuzu Luxe Dual Powder Foundation uploaded by Leah S.
2 colors available

BY ZUZU

Buy on Target*
Heather b.
Heather b.
Roseville, CA
I love this stuff!! I usually use a cc cream and then set it with a translucent powder, but I like to set my cc cream with this now to add a bit more coverage without having to layer on my cc cream. I feel like this powder provides a very smooth, flawless finish. I'm hoping it will last a while though, because I paid about $30 for it and that is a bit more than I like to spend on a powder.
I have also used this by itself and it does a great job as a quick one step makeup look.
Mychele D.
Mychele D.
Oxford, MS
Review for: D-17 Powder;
I love love love this powder. It's so light but has excellent coverage. My skin is extra sensitive so I can't wear anything too heavy and this was perfect. I would definite recommend this product for everyone.
Leah S.
Leah S.
Leland, NC
Review for: D-17 Powder;
Amazing!!!! This is the best bronzing powder I've literally ever used. It provides all-over and even coverage like no other powder I've used before. So in love with this brand!
Adrienne H.
Adrienne H.
Washington , MI
Review for: D-20
Very good powder foundation, especially for setting your regular liquid foundation on a hot day.
leighann e.
leighann e.
Ruskin, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: D-7 Powder;
I never heard of this brand before, i mostly heard of mac and loreal,for what i heard it sounds like a very good powder foundation.
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Chattanooga , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: D-7 Powder;
I really love this powder foundation, and I am usually a liquid foundation girl all the way. This is really a nice medium to full coverage foundation for days when you're not wanting to put much effort or time into your makeup, and it won't look crappy. Buff it in with a buffing brush (I recommend the Real Techniques buffing brush) and you're good to go. Free from harmful chemicals, eco friendly and smells interesting as well.
Yasmin F.
Yasmin F.
England
Review for: D-20
This is very full coverage and for me is a little bit cakes so be careful not to apply to much x
Violetta S.
Violetta S.
Toronto , ON
Having extremely fair and sensitive skin, I've always had trouble finding a good concealer and powder. This pressed foundation acts like two in one for me. It is very light and glides on smoothly for a great finish. It doesn't dry my skin and covers very nicely. I rarely need to put on any concealer underneath. It is also natural and cruelty free which is excellent. I don't have to worry I'm putting pore clogging junk on my face. Best of all, no allergies or breakouts. I love it! Please keep producing green, high quality products Zuzu!