4 colors available

BY ZUZU

Inspired by the European spa tradition, the Zuzu Luxe luxury color cosmetics line blends soothing, clean all natural ingredients, such as spring water, herbs and vitamins as well as rare and exotic essential oils with sophisticated, fresh colors designed for women in the know. Just like at the European spa, Zuzu Luxe will make your face look healthy and refreshed. The all-natural ingredients will help keep your skin free from breakouts. see more...

Buy on Target
Ana E.
Ana E.
N Miami Beach, FL
This is absolutely my favorite green blush! In the pan it looks super glittery but on the skin it looks glowy. I have to use a duo fiber brush so I don't over do it but definitely my go- to summer blush. It looks great on me... i have used this in the beauty industry and it looks fabulous.... I really like this blush. It has really good pigment and it blends really nicely. It's not blotchy how some blushes can be. You can build it up to be very pigmented or you can just do one or two swipes and still have some color
emma g.
emma g.
In Love, <3 . You can't convince me sunset isn't the prettiest color known to man. It's a deep coral with j u s t enough glitter in the mix. And what I love about these shadows is that they're highly pigmented but you can dust them to look sheer or build them up.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Carol Stream , IL
Kimberly J.
Kimberly J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this blush. Goes on smooth, I use it when I go out somewhere nice or just an everyday look.
April P.
April P.
Eastaboga, AL
I love this blush i use it all the time it's my favorite so far I would definitely recommend it
Logyn G.
Logyn G.
Oakley, CA
I use this almost everyday I love the color and I don't have to reapply it throughout the day
RUTH T.
RUTH T.
Review for: Samba Pressed Powder;
I love this product. It looks great on me. I have used this in the beauty industry and it looks fabulous. Lasted a very long time just can't get enough.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Review for: Samba Pressed Powder;
I love this product. It fits perfectly with my skin tone but still reveals my freckles. my go to summer blush and even on my late evening dates!
kelly m.
kelly m.
Alsip, IL
Amandalee W.
Amandalee W.
Redlands , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this blush! I use it all the time one of the best green products I've found! Is a must buy!
Ariana p.
Ariana p.
Paramaribo
Do you want to buy this product ?
Laura C.
Laura C.
London
Does the blush stay on long?
Carolina M.
Carolina M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the color its long lasting?