BY ZUPREEM

ZuPreem Premium Ferret Diet is a nutritious, highly digestible diet for all ferrets. Formulated with real chicken and egg, it delivers high levels of protein and requires no supplements. Loved by picky ferrets and their owners, Premium Ferret Diet contains no corn or fishmeal. Naturally preserved. Packaged in a reclosable, stand-up pouch for freshness and convenience. see more...

Nicole G.
Belleville, IL
When one of my ferrets was younger, he would get some funky poops because of the food he was on. This food seemed to help that return to normal and I think it has also helped my 2 ferrets smell better overall. When I mixed it with their old food to transition them, they would pick this out first which makes me think they liked it better. It has good balance of protein with fats. I am thinking about switching them to grain free to see if it causes any other improvements.
Rachel M.
This was the only food I really trusted for my ferret. She loved the taste of it and it was reasonably priced. A little bag of it would last her quite a long time too.
Krista E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Usually I buy the 8 in 1 ferret food, but my local pet shop didn't have it in stock. I ended up purchasing this food instead and they really liked it!
Katie P.
Gloversville, NY
We have purchased zupreem ferret food several times and they love it. It has good levels of protein and fat i would definitely purchase it again.
Katie R.
ZuPreem Premium Ferret Diet is a great food for ferrets for the price. You can also buy a 50lb bag on Amazon & keep in a air lock container!
Alecia P.
We used this brand for our ferrets. Its good quality and they liked it. I recommend it to anyone with a ferret.
Elizabeth J.
Abilene, TX
Would never feed this to my ferrets. They are obligate carnivores and this stuff is so bad for them.
Allison C.
Youngstown , FL
Is this good for all kinds of ferrets?
Beatriz M.
Who has a ferret
Allison C.
Youngstown , FL
Is this for fat ferrets?