BY ZUPREEM #1 in Bird Food

Add these fun, colorful, fruit-shaped nuggets to your parrot's diet for the variety and excitement your bird craves. Recommended by leading veterinarians and bird breeders, Zupreem FruitBlend provides balanced nutrition fortified with important vitamins and minerals your parrot needs daily for excellent health. Ingredients: Ground corn, soybean meal, ground wheat, vegetable oil, wheat germ meal, sucrose, dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, ground fruit (bananas, oranges, apples and grapes), iodized salt, DL-methionine, choline chloride, ascorbic acid (source of Vitamin C), natural mixed tocopherols, rosemary extract, citric acid, natural and artificial colors, artificial flavors, manganous oxide, zinc oxide, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, Vitamin A supplement, Vitamin D3 supplement, Vitamin E supplement, Vitamin K supplement, niacin, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine, riboflavin, folic acid, biotin, Vitamin B12 supplement. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 14.0% Crude Fat (min) 4.0% Crude Fiber (max) 2.5% Moisture (max) 10.0% Storage Instructions: Store in a cool dry place, free of pests and insects. Gently push air from bag and reseal immediately after use. Feeding Instructions: ZuPreem FruitBlend Flavor Diets are formulated to be fed free choice. A typical bird will consume 20% of its body weight per day. Adding vitamin or mineral supplements to FruitBlend Flavor Diets is not recommended and could be harmful to the bird. Size: 12 lbs see more...

• I really want bird pets. Can someone please tell me if it...4 Answers
  • Is this healthy ?5 Answers
  • Is this product good? Someone gave it to your little bird...5 Answers
small c.
This is my african grey parrot's favorite pellet food. He likes to soak it in water to soften it a bit before eating. He eats it all - nothing on the floor of the cage except powder. It smells super fruity too, makes me want to try it. My bunny also loves this stuff but I only give it as a reward.
Ellen K.
My African Grey is devoted to ZuPreem -- won't eat the other pellet brands.  The bright colors are probably what he likes best -- I like that it's healthy and has all the vitamins and minerals he needs for good health.  His feathers are healthy, eyes bright and clear plus he is full of energy.  Aside from fresh fruit/veggies -- this is his staple diet and has been going on 20 years.
Bridgett M.
Hamilton
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My blue and gold macaw loves, the fruit flavor and the nut flavored brand pellets are her favorite. We give her seeds and fresh veggies too but she loves her zoopreem pellets
لميسة  .
queens
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My brother owns a cockatiel and it’s the cutest bird ever. He always feeds his bird this food and the bird seems to love and enjoy it. It’s not only affordable but also a good choice for your pet bird.
member-8197d
My sun conure loves these pellets! Actually used this product to switch from kaytee that has an awful lot of of seeds in their mix and it took about a week to go to full pellets!
Stephanie Y.
Oklahoma City
I have been using ZuPreem for over 10 years.

I feed it to the following:
1 Congo African Grey (hen)
1 Green Quaker Parrot (cock)
1 Hybrid Green Cheek Conure (cock)
1 Normal Cockatiel (cock)

I have fostered many birds over the years and each time that I have switched them to Zupreem from any other brand, there is a noticeable difference in their plumage and activity. Their are lustrous and shiny, with thick, glossy plumage.

I have no health issues to report of during using this food.

ZuPreem Natural Diet Bird Food Large Parrot 3lb
ZuPreem AvianMaintenance FruitBlend Bird Diet for Small BirdsZuPreem FruitBlend Parrot - Medium/Large 12 lbs
Kelli D.
Muncie, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Coming from a bird breeder who's been raising and breeding birds for over 10 years. This is top of the line bird pellets, rather it's the fruit blend or natural blend, it is the only pellets I've fed any of my birds, and only brand I will ever feed. It's good for them, it's not overly expensive and most of all it's typically liked by all birds, so ones being switched off of an all seed diet on to a pellet mixed diet typically take to the transition very easily. This is the only pellets I recommend when someone buys a bird from me and they ask what they should feed the bird, or in general when anyone asks what they should feed their bird(s).
Sarah F.
Great and nutritious pellets for any birds! Pellets are important to maintaining proper health and wellness. If you have a bird on a seed only diet you must convert them to a pelleted diet! They will thank you! 9/10 I would recommend.  Affordable as well.
Teri S.
Zupreems fruit blend is all my birds will eat. It has been the only food they eaten for the past 6 years. I have tried others cause i thought they would like variety, but i guess the fruit blend is all the variety they want. The balance blend is healthy, plus it comes in a variety of nugget sizes for your birdies preference. I like the way that it smells nice. It also stays fresh outside evwn with humidity. It doesnt do well if rained on, since that much water will make it clump. I highly recommend it.
Christeen M.
Portsmouth
My African grey loves the medium fruit. I have been buying it for him for 3 years straight. He takes it and dumps in inside his water bowl as if he was eating cereal. Anyway very good product and I hope you would consider this over any seed for sure
takeisha R.
Gary, IN
Wat kind of birds like this food?
Christina A.
Is this healthy ?
Anariam R.
Doral, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this product good? Someone gave it to your little bird? ZuPreem AvianMaintenance FruitBlend Bird Diet for Small Birds
Lisa B.
Central, SC
I have a Quaker parrot, will this be to big to feed?