ZuPreem FruitBlend Parrot - Medium/Large 12 lbs

by Zupreem

#1 in Bird Food

Add these fun, colorful, fruit-shaped nuggets to your parrot's diet for the variety and excitement your bird craves. Recommended by leading veterinarians and bird breeders, Zupreem FruitBlend provides balanced nutrition fortified with important vitamins and minerals your parrot needs daily for excellent health. Ingredients: Ground corn, soybean meal, ground wheat, vegetable oil, wheat germ meal, sucrose, dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, ground fruit (bananas, oranges, apples and grapes), iodized salt, DL-methionine, choline chloride, ascorbic acid (source of Vitamin C), natural mixed tocopherols, rosemary extract, citric acid, natural and artificial colors, artificial flavors, manganous oxide, zinc oxide, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, Vitamin A supplement, Vitamin D3 supplement, Vitamin E supplement, Vitamin K supplement, niacin, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine, riboflavin, folic acid, biotin, Vitamin B12 supplement. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 14.0% Crude Fat (min) 4.0% Crude Fiber (max) 2.5% Moisture (max) 10.0% Storage Instructions: Store in a cool dry place, free of pests and insects. Gently push air from bag and reseal immediately after use. Feeding Instructions: ZuPreem FruitBlend Flavor Diets are formulated to be fed free choice. A typical bird will consume 20% of its body weight per day. Adding vitamin or mineral supplements to FruitBlend Flavor Diets is not recommended and could be harmful to the bird. Size: 12 lbs

My parrot George refuses to eat the purple pellets. Is each color pellet an actual different flavor or just dyed. Maybe my Moluccan is just neurotic.ZuPreem AvianMaintenance FruitBlend Bird Diet for Large Parrots, 12 lbs.
Do birds like like this
Does your bird like eating this?
Start your review of ZuPreem FruitBlend Parrot - Medium/Large 12 lbs!
How would you rate this product?
Aiken
Great product!! My bird enjoys the colored pellet. It is the best everyday food for birds. The smell is wonderful.My bird has been eating this food for many years. He has maintained healthy weight, plummage, eyes and energy. My veterinatian said he is looking great!! I love the idea of no seed shells all over the floor.
My Indian Ringneck loves this stuff! Zupreem is always my go to for parrot food. I just wish the bag was a little bigger but you get a fair amount for the price you pay. Always will recommend Zupreem to any parrot owner
My African Grey is devoted to ZuPreem -- won't eat the other pellet brands.  The bright colors are probably what he likes best -- I like that it's healthy and has all the vitamins and minerals he needs for good health.  His feathers are healthy, eyes bright and clear plus he is full of energy.  Aside from fresh fruit/veggies -- this is his staple diet and has been going on 20 years.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
ZuPreem FruitBlend Parrot - Medium/Large 12 lbs uploaded by Debra N.
Recommended by breeder and vet. I have a Rose Breasted Cockatoo. She like this along with her other foods. I try to vary her diet. Sometimes I mix it in with seeds, sometimes as treats - but she has her favorites - she doesn't care for the purple ones. LOL It is a nutritionally balanced food. Of course, she love to toss the to the dogs, they like them too! LOL
Butler
Great food. My Congo African grey only eats this (despite trying to switch him). You may find your bird prefers certain colors to others. It’s a bird thing. Always provide fresh food too but this is a great staple.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
2 African Grey parrots. My 3? Year old boy is not so impressed. They aren't really pellet birds. We waste more than they eat. It's not made for humans so I cannot give more info than that.
MUNCIE, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Coming from a bird breeder who's been raising and breeding birds for over 10 years. This is top of the line bird pellets, rather it's the fruit blend or natural blend, it is the only pellets I've fed any of my birds, and only brand I will ever feed. It's good for them, it's not overly expensive and most of all it's typically liked by all birds, so ones being switched off of an all seed diet on to a pellet mixed diet typically take to the transition very easily. This is the only pellets I recommend when someone buys a bird from me and they ask what they should feed the bird, or in general when anyone asks what they should feed their bird(s).
Louisville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Amazon
I have three of the pickiest birds. It was so hard to find a pellet both my conure would enjoy, but she absolutely loves this one. It’s affordable and super healthy for the fids. I recommend this to all bird owners.
This is my african grey parrot's favorite pellet food. He likes to soak it in water to soften it a bit before eating. He eats it all - nothing on the floor of the cage except powder. It smells super fruity too, makes me want to try it. My bunny also loves this stuff but I only give it as a reward.
Portsmouth
ZuPreem FruitBlend Parrot - Medium/Large 12 lbs uploaded by Christeen M.
My African grey loves the medium fruit. I have been buying it for him for 3 years straight. He takes it and dumps in inside his water bowl as if he was eating cereal. Anyway very good product and I hope you would consider this over any seed for sure
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Flint, MI
a year ago
Stephanie W. • a year ago
My parrots don’t like to eat the purple ones either. I think they are supposed to be grape flavored but my parrots love real grapes. So I think it might be the color.