Pet SuppliesBird SuppliesBird FoodZupreem
FruitBlend Parrot - Medium/Large 12 lbs

ZuPreem FruitBlend Parrot - Medium/Large 12 lbs

by Zupreem

#1 in Bird Food

Add these fun, colorful, fruit-shaped nuggets to your parrot's diet for the variety and excitement your bird craves. Recommended by leading veterinarians and bird breeders, Zupreem FruitBlend provides balanced nutrition fortified with important vitamins and minerals your parrot needs daily for excellent health. Ingredients: Ground corn, soybean meal, ground wheat, vegetable oil, wheat germ meal, sucrose, dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, ground fruit (bananas, oranges, apples and grapes), iodized salt, DL-methionine, choline chloride, ascorbic acid (source of Vitamin C), natural mixed tocopherols, rosemary extract, citric acid, natural and artificial colors, artificial flavors, manganous oxide, zinc oxide, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, Vitamin A supplement, Vitamin D3 supplement, Vitamin E supplement, Vitamin K supplement, niacin, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine, riboflavin, folic acid, biotin, Vitamin B12 supplement. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 14.0% Crude Fat (min) 4.0% Crude Fiber (max) 2.5% Moisture (max) 10.0% Storage Instructions: Store in a cool dry place, free of pests and insects. Gently push air from bag and reseal immediately after use. Feeding Instructions: ZuPreem FruitBlend Flavor Diets are formulated to be fed free choice. A typical bird will consume 20% of its body weight per day. Adding vitamin or mineral supplements to FruitBlend Flavor Diets is not recommended and could be harmful to the bird. Size: 12 lbs

My parrot George refuses to eat the purple pellets. Is each color pellet an actual different flavor or just dyed. Maybe my Moluccan is just neurotic.ZuPreem AvianMaintenance FruitBlend Bird Diet for Large Parrots, 12 lbs.
Do birds like like this
Does your bird like eating this?
Start your review of ZuPreem FruitBlend Parrot - Medium/Large 12 lbs!
How would you rate this product?
Jamie J.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
ZuPreem FruitBlend Parrot - Medium/Large 12 lbs uploaded by Jamie J.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is the only bird food we have ever bought for our 3 birds. They enjoy it and are very healthy. Even my dog likes it๐Ÿ˜‚ She likes when they get some out of their cages. Just wish this was a bit cheaper.
kimberle Z.
Bartow, FL
i have 11 parrots and they all love these fruity pellets there is less mess to clean then from all the seed they dont eat in other food mixes
small C.
This is my african grey parrot's favorite pellet food. He likes to soak it in water to soften it a bit before eating. He eats it all - nothing on the floor of the cage except powder. It smells super fruity too, makes me want to try it. My bunny also loves this stuff but I only give it as a reward.
SYNTHIA R.
Maricopa, AZ
My Blue Fronted Amazon Parrot seems to love this product, and I have noticed that this food leaves a fruity smell on him unlike the seeds that his previous owner used to give him. I have also noticed that his feathers look healthier and with brighter colors. I definitely recommend it.
Krystyna Y.
Gig Harbor, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
ZuPreem FruitBlend Parrot - Medium/Large 12 lbs uploaded by Krystyna Y.
Purchased at: Amazon
Good food . Use for my African Grey 3and Moluccan Cockatoo. Have different taste as well . Good product.
samantha L.
ZuPreem FruitBlend Parrot - Medium/Large 12 lbs uploaded by samantha L.
ZuPreem FruitBlend Parrot - Medium/Large 12 lbs uploaded by samantha L.
Our Umbrella Cockatoo Zazu loves Zupreem all except for the Yellow ones, but Our Africa Grey Annabelle takes care of those . They both are rescue birds that didn't have many food options where we got them so they were under weight. We have used Zupreem for three years now and they are both thriving with healthy weight and beautiful Feathers . They are both loved and they now have a forever loving home..ZuPreem FruitBlend Parrot - Medium/Large 12 lbs
Jazmin D.
Tulare, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My bird used to love these , they have so many flavors!! I totally recommend!!! ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“ฆ
Christina F.
east liverpool
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
ZuPreem FruitBlend Parrot - Medium/Large 12 lbs uploaded by Christina F.
Purchased at: PetSmart
My lil parakeets love this food! And itโ€™s good to blend in with there regular food!!
Stephanie W.
Orchard Hill , GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
All my parrots love this food and I own 3 of them. My vet recommended me this when one of my parrots were whining from baby parrot food to regular food. I order from a whole salesmen so I can get a big bag for them. It smells like fruit loops and all my boys love it.
Jon S.
Raymore
I have fed my African Grey and Quaker this food for many years. It has been the perfect food for both of them and has helped maintain their health and wellness. I can't imagine trying any other food for my 2 birds!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alena C.
Flint, MI
il y a 3 ans
Stephanie W. โ€ข il y a 2 ans
My parrots donโ€™t like to eat the purple ones either. I think they are supposed to be grape flavored but my parrots love real grapes. So I think it might be the color.