BY ZUPREEM #45 in Bird Food

Contains five different colored, individually shaped fruit-flavored extruded nuggets. The nugget shapes are apples, bananas, oranges, grapes and melons. Naturally stabilized with Vitamins E and C with no added ethoxyquin or other artificial preservatives. These highly palatable diets are readily eaten by even the most finicky birds. 100% complete and balanced nutrition in every bite. Manufactured in an American Institute of Baking certified human food-grade plant to provide consistent and dependable nutrition. see more...

Christopher V.
Los Angeles
This Looks likes great meal for my parrots! I own 2 lovely Yellow named amazon and I'd love to give them this ! It's just looks so healthy and great ! Really goood quality ! Our animal should be taken cared of !
Rachel M.
Springville, AL
This is the only maintenance food my parrot has ever eaten. He was even weaned from his formula using this soaked in water. My avian vet told me the kind with sunflower seeds and peanuts was "candy". I sure didn't know that. My parrot also goes through stages where he only eats certain colors out of the five. He sometimes get fixated on certain shaped ones and carries them all the way across his habitat and chucks them in his water bowl and fishes them out. Anyway, My bird Jack loves this food and he definitely approves and has been a Zupreem fan for ten years.
Alena C.
Flint, MI
I've been using this food for the last 8 years my parrots seem to enjoy it more they other brands of pellet. I do not feel like its a complete meal in additions to this food I offer fresh fruits, veggies and nuts. My birds seem to really enjoy colored pellets they go through stages were they only eat certain colors. There have been lots of pet food recalls lately it comforting to know this product is made in the US and not China.
Kelly T.
Pensacola, Fl
Kita likes this food but she likes the smaller pieces. The price isn't bad compared to other pellets. The only thing I don't like about this product is the added sugars and colors. We use this product as a back up food if rhoudybush pellets are not available.
Danielle F.
St Petersburg, FL
I have a Military Macaw and he absolutely loves this food. Its got him at a good weight and keeps him healthy and very reasonably priced. Great for large birds.
Jennifer P.
North Tonawanda, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is Ricos favorite food!! He says it is "good"!! Pricing is not bad with considering the prices of other food
Christopher V.