Zunammy Zvision 360-Degree Virtual Reality Headset Adjustable Goggles for Smartphones - Black

BY ZUNAMMY

The Zvision Virtual Reality Headset allows you to immerse yourself with your favorite games, blockbuster movies and etc. Get yourself into the virtual world. Features: Turn your smart phone into a virtual reality screen Enjoy 360 in the World of virtual Reality Over 300 virtual reality apps to download Headset includes functions to adjust pupil distance and focal distance to ensure your visual comfort The 3 Main VR resources are mobile 3D VR games, 360 panoramic video, and 3D movies Adjustable Headband designed to fit your head comfortably Supports all smartphones from 4-6 inches in length Package Includes: Zvision Virtual Reality Headset Welcome Guide Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth Foam Stickers see more...

Ayoub b.
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciation my name is AYOUB and I have a channel on YouTube with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote
Best product for Beginners . I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.
I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is Street :N4 RUE 34 BORJ TOULAL City :MEKNES Country: MOROCCO"
abdelwahd s.
oulad berhil
full name : abdelwahd syaf
address : douar ain cheikh oulad berhil
City : oulad berhil
Zip code : 83300
State : oulad berhil
Country : maroc
Ali E.
casablanca
amazing virtual glasses i want to review this prouct in my youtube channel to help you sell your amazing product
abdelwahd s.
oulad berhil
Hello,I want this product to work for his review on my channel in Instagram to help you For sale in this product.Here s my information :   address : douar ain cheikh oulad berhil  City : oulad berhil Zip code : 83300  State : oulad berhil  Country : maroc  Thank you again