Nadya S.
Oak Lawn, IL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1

What's your favorite part about Zumba ? My favorite thing is how easy it helped me into losing weight , it was so fun 😊

Crystal G.
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
11 months, 2 weeks ago
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I love to dance so My favorite part is the music and dancing. The fact that you lose weight is just an added bonus to me.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Grand Island, NE
1 year ago
Don't even know your working out cause you're having fun
Josseline C.
Josseline C.
Stamford, CT
1 year ago
I love dancing
Kristie H.
Kristie H.
1 year, 1 month ago
My favorite thing is that you have so much fun doing it.
Ghazal A.