Yadira J.
Diboll, TX

What is you all time favorite Zumba song/routine? Mine is Vivir Mi Vida by Marc Anthony.

Emma O.
Emma O.
Midlothian, VA
1 year, 4 months ago
One of my instructors did the song Chunky from Madagascar 2 and it was hilarious AND a great butt work out.
tiffanie h.
Elise D.
Elise D.
Rome, NY
3 years, 5 months ago
Moves Like Jagger by Maroon 5.
Jacqui V.
Jacqui V.
N Hollywood, CA
4 years, 4 months ago
I love Limbo by Daddy Yankee, it just makes me want to start moving! I also love the Waka Waka song by Shakira, old but classic!
NANCY L.
NANCY L.
Whittier, CA
4 years, 5 months ago
That's my fave too! Great song
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
4 years, 8 months ago
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
That is my favorite song too! I love teaching it! The lyrics are very inspirational :)
Courtney P.