amandine h.
amandine h.
Is this better then going to the gym?
Erica C.
Cara M.
Cara M.
Hawthorne , NJ
2 years, 5 months ago
I do it as an alternate to the gym. I don't like doing heavy lifting or anything like that and running on a treadmill bores me. It's a great way to keep in shape but you'll have to do other exercises with it if you want to get extremely fit. If you're using it just as a way to keep active and stay healthy, like me, it's a great outlet!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
2 years, 8 months ago
I love it but I think you'd need to go to the gym along with this! Like every other day!
Cinnamon M.
Cinnamon M.
Casselberry, FL
2 years, 8 months ago
I think so because its a full body workout and its also fun! the gym can be boring
lauren A.
lauren A.
Wallis , TX
2 years, 10 months ago
Depends on what you do at the gym and are looking for in a workout. For me yes, at the gym I struggle to stay on any machine longer than 25-30 min, but I can do a 90 minute zumba class no problem! So I get a much better workout through Zumba than on my own at the gym
Shay S.
Shay S.
3 years ago
Great for a cardio alternative, but you need strength training. Take it from someone who has worked for years in physical therapy and is a certified Zumba instructor. They are starting to offer a strengthening version of Zumba at various locations world wide. You can check the official site to see if there is a location near you.
Davisha P.
Davisha P.
3 years, 2 months ago
It depends if you like dancing or not. I find it a great way to workout, but I also love lifting weights.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
3 years, 3 months ago
This is my favorite part of the gym because it is such a good time and workout.
Taylre C.
Taylre C.
Mesa, AZ
3 years, 3 months ago
It depends on what you are looking for results-wise. The gym is awesome, and they even have Zumba classes in some gyms. Do your research for the results you want to find a workout that will suit you best!