Wuelmis L.
Wuelmis L.
Orlando, FL
I have been dying to do Zumba!! I get bored of treadmill cardio! Do you guys love it ? How do you feel about zumba!
romina g.
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
2 years, 6 months ago
LOVE it! so much that I go 3x a week! Each instructor is different, so definitely find one that suits your preferences. It's a ton of fun & you'll meet a lot of great people!
Mary Rachel Y.
Mary Rachel Y.
Abilene, TX
2 years, 7 months ago
Love my Zumba! It is so much fun! Great music and energy from this workout. It makes the time fly by. Feels more like a dance party than a workout. (:
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
2 years, 8 months ago
It keeps me entertained and the time passes really fast!! It's like your dancing and it's so much fun!!
tiffanie h.
tiffanie h.
Lawrenceville, GA
2 years, 8 months ago
It's an amazing exercise!!!!! plus, it will never get boring
Cinnamon M.
Cinnamon M.
Casselberry, FL
2 years, 8 months ago
I love it! the class i attend is intense but super fun!
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Its awesome so much fun !!!
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
2 years, 9 months ago
You have to give it a couple of tries - don't get frustrated or give up after the first class. If you don't like the music/routine try a different class option.
Elise D.
Elise D.
Rome, NY
2 years, 9 months ago
It's SO much fun. I swear, it never gets old, even when you get to know the songs.
lauren A.
lauren A.
Wallis , TX
2 years, 10 months ago
<3 <3<3 ZUMBA! I have had instructors that I favor more than others, it's all in what style you prefer! But I've never left a class thinking that stunk! Always a great workout