Arlene V.

Has anyone else caught themselves doing part of the Zumba routine when one of the songs comes on at home?

Amanda G.
Amanda G.
2 years, 2 months ago
Guilty!
angela c.
angela c.
Anaheim, CA
2 years, 6 months ago
Yes I do it all the time and I try to encourage my twin sister to do it along with me at home since she says it's embrassing to join the class. I enjoying dancing anyway!
Elise D.
Elise D.
Rome, NY
2 years, 11 months ago
Or in the store? Hahaha, yes!
lauren A.
lauren A.
Wallis, TX
2 years, 11 months ago
Oh yes, zumba moves are my dance moves now! My husband laughs at me on our car trips!
Shay S.
Shay S.
3 years, 1 month ago
I can't stand when I hear some of the songs in the car, cause I will squeal, turn it up, shout "I do this in class!", and try not to wriggle around too much.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Fresno, TX
3 years, 6 months ago
I find myself having problems going out to eat Mexican food. I've actually start dancing around while waiting for a table. It's actually a bit embarrassing haha
Denise V.
Denise V.
3 years, 8 months ago
All the time! I also break out into dance in my car and try to do as much as I can while still keeping my eyes on the road!
yuliya r.
yuliya r.
Vineland, NJ
3 years, 9 months ago
Yup its like I'm Pavlov's dog. Hear music dance zumba.
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Chatsworth , CA
3 years, 10 months ago
Haha totally! I actually had my instructor burn me a couple cds of the songs she uses beacuse they get stuck in my head!
Breanna P.
Breanna P.
Tomball, TX
3 years, 11 months ago
Psh if its at home I go for it!! My problem is when the song comes on in the stores, I have to refrain from breakin' out and dancing!