Tanja M.
Redding, CA

Does anyone else enjoy bringing their daughters with them to zumba? I take my 2 year old and she LOVES it!

Cara M.
Cara M.
Jersey City, NJ
3 years, 3 months ago
My mom took me to one class and that's how I got started!! Granted, I was 16/17 at the time, but it was a great mother-daughter time and a great workout!
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
3 years, 5 months ago
I sometimes bring my brother, he's three. He loves it! It also help ware him out.
tiffanie h.
tiffanie h.
Lawrenceville, GA
3 years, 6 months ago
My little sister likes to participate a lot during songs.
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
3 years, 6 months ago
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
We have kids zumba at my gym and my son loves it
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
3 years, 7 months ago
That is a good idea. I never thought of it but will when mine is old enough.
lauren A.
lauren A.
Wallis , TX
3 years, 7 months ago
They do make a zumba class for kids! You should check it out for her
Tori F.
Tori F.
Washington, DC
3 years, 7 months ago
I've seen people bring their kids. They always seem to enjoy it!
Christina H.
Christina H.
Eubank, KY
3 years, 8 months ago
No but what a great idea
Lizzy c.
Lizzy c.
3 years, 8 months ago
Me and my sister and mom all do it together its so great I wanna take my neice now that you say that! great way to burn some energy
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Denver, CO
3 years, 8 months ago
Yess i actually take my mom and she loves it to