SportsExercise & FitnessFitness EquipmentZumba Fitness
Zumba Exhilarate Body Shaping System DVD Set

Zumba Fitness Zumba Exhilarate Body Shaping System DVD Set

by Zumba Fitness

THE ULTIMATE ZUMBA(r) FITNESS DVD EXPERIENCE Go ahead, feel exhilarated, torch the calories and ENJOY THE PARTY! Bigger, bolder, and edgier, the Zumba(r) Fitness Exhilarate DVD collection is revolutionizing the at-home fitness experience by combining raw energy with cutting-edge design, lights, and sounds to take you on an unforgettable, exhilarating journey to a healthy and happy lifestyle. The seven-disc DVD collection features seven total-body workouts and each routine utilizes varying levels of intensity to deliver a body-energizing workout that you'll want to move to again and again. Jam-packed with red-hot dance steps, pulsating Latin and international rhythms, and feel-it-to-the-core routines, this invigorating dance-fitness party will have you movin', rockin', and shakin' the weight off to the exotic rhythms of salsa, cumbia, samba, reggaeton, merengue, and more. With

How does this product work to help me get fit?
Please send me this to try
Start your review of Zumba Fitness Zumba Exhilarate Body Shaping System DVD Set!
Caitlin D.
Saint Johns, FL
I bought this years ago and still love these workouts. I don’t do them all the time, but love that I have the DVDs so I can pull them out any time I want to. I like also that there are different workouts set to the length of time you have to fit it in your day!
Mony G.
Pueblo, CO
Zumba Fitness Zumba Exhilarate Body Shaping System DVD Set uploaded by Mony G.
Compré este juego de zumba hace unos meses y es muy divertido y quemas muchas calorias, aprendes a bailar jajaja de eso no hay dudas, lo unicobmalo fue que me empezó a doler la rodilla 😣😣😣 pero de ahí en fuera todo perfecto, yo definitivamente los recomiendo!!
Natassia S.
Jacksonville, FL
So I ordered this years ago and they are great and worth the money . I’m so upset because I brought to a friends and left it and never got it back lol . But great work out Zumba Fitness Zumba Exhilarate Body Shaping System DVD Set
Cristina C.
Bristol, CT
Love this! Love dancing! Even became a Zumba Instructor! And with these kits you can do this in the comfort of your own home
Michelle S.
Indianapolis, IN
Zumba is a great workout with music with a warm up session and a relaxing down at the end. Following this plan help you maintain a healthy lifestyle and fitness goals.
Danielle S.
Orange, CA
I love how I can choose when to do my workouts I like the extra weight because it helps my muscles in my arms tone butter daddy I’m not feeling like an actual work out and having fun easy to follow I don’t think I can do it my mom can do it definitely worth buying recommend this to anyone of all ages
Cindy C.
Clackamas , OR
I love Zumba because it’s low impact learn as you go go at a slow pace different options for different fitness levels. Easy to follow and very motivating and get to moving especially when you live in a place that has long rainy winters so If you don’t want to go to a gym but you still want to get some good cardio.
Gisela M.
Zumba Fitness Zumba Exhilarate Body Shaping System DVD Set When its about exercising I love Zumba because it helps all your body and you learn how to dance.
Panchita G.
Desert Hot Springs
Zumba Fitness Zumba Exhilarate Body Shaping System DVD Set uploaded by Panchita G.
Great price at WALMART. It's a must buy if you are looking for a great work out cd set
Jody J.
Ada, OH
This is the exact set I own. This is a wonderful way to workout, and is way cheaper than having to continuously pay class fees. I also get to do it in the comfort of my own home, which relieves a lot of stress and anxiety. I adore these. I love that it has a workout plan of how to use the DVDs as well as a few meals. I think that's the extra step that I love. Overall I'm very very happy with this, and I absolutely recommend it.