Zumba Fitness Zumba Exhilarate Body Shaping System DVD Set uploaded by Mony G.Zumba Fitness Zumba Exhilarate Body Shaping System DVD Set uploaded by Panchita G.

BY ZUMBA FITNESS

THE ULTIMATE ZUMBA(r) FITNESS DVD EXPERIENCE Go ahead, feel exhilarated, torch the calories and ENJOY THE PARTY! Bigger, bolder, and edgier, the Zumba(r) Fitness Exhilarate DVD collection is revolutionizing the at-home fitness experience by combining raw energy with cutting-edge design, lights, and sounds to take you on an unforgettable, exhilarating journey to a healthy and happy lifestyle. The seven-disc DVD collection features seven total-body workouts and each routine utilizes varying levels of intensity to deliver a body-energizing workout that you'll want to move to again and again. Jam-packed with red-hot dance steps, pulsating Latin and international rhythms, and feel-it-to-the-core routines, this invigorating dance-fitness party will have you movin', rockin', and shakin' the weight off to the exotic rhythms of salsa, cumbia, samba, reggaeton, merengue, and more. With see more...

Buy on Walmart
Marcella F.
Cabazon, CA
I've had this DVD set for over a year now. I have used it on and off. It's a great system and I've noticed I've lost inches . I am staying persistent so I can truly see results. I feel great everyday that I workout. Great price for everything that comes in the box.
Gisela M.
Tulsa, OK
Zumba Fitness Zumba Exhilarate Body Shaping System DVD Set When its about exercising I love Zumba because it helps all your body and you learn how to dance.
Mony G.
Pueblo, CO
Compré este juego de zumba hace unos meses y es muy divertido y quemas muchas calorias, aprendes a bailar jajaja de eso no hay dudas, lo unicobmalo fue que me empezó a doler la rodilla 😣😣😣 pero de ahí en fuera todo perfecto, yo definitivamente los recomiendo!!
Britt M.
Very happy I bought this kit years ago. It's a great cardio workout and great if you love to dance. I think the best part of this workout is you could do a 45 minute-1 hour workout, but that time will fly by because of how much fun you're having while doing it. It's great for me when my workouts are beginning to bore me and I need a break from my usual routine. It's a lot of fun to do with your family, especially for kids!
Jody J.
Lanesville, IN
This is the exact set I own. This is a wonderful way to workout, and is way cheaper than having to continuously pay class fees. I also get to do it in the comfort of my own home, which relieves a lot of stress and anxiety. I adore these. I love that it has a workout plan of how to use the DVDs as well as a few meals. I think that's the extra step that I love. Overall I'm very very happy with this, and I absolutely recommend it.
Ayten Öykü A.
Wadsworth, OH
This set introduced me to Zumba. I love it, instructors are really easy to follow. I lost 4lbs in two weeks, highly suggest it. Ordered from Amazon if anybody wants to get. I am very happy with my purchase.
Laura T.
Richmond, VA
So much fun! I got it on Black Friday for $15 for my sister! I already owned it, it's a fun and great part of my exercise routine.
Denise D.
Brooklyn, NY
I got this a while ago and I love it .makes exercising so much fun don't even feel like you are exercising
Panchita G.
Thermal, CA
Great price at WALMART. It's a must buy if you are looking for a great work out cd set
Jennie H.
Indianapolis
Please send me this to try