Zumba Fitness Zumba Exhilarate Body Shaping System DVD Set uploaded by Mony G.Zumba Fitness Zumba Exhilarate Body Shaping System DVD Set uploaded by Panchita G.

BY ZUMBA FITNESS

Buy on Bed Bat...
Jody J.
Jody J.
Lanesville, IN
This is the exact set I own. This is a wonderful way to workout, and is way cheaper than having to continuously pay class fees. I also get to do it in the comfort of my own home, which relieves a lot of stress and anxiety. I adore these. I love that it has a workout plan of how to use the DVDs as well as a few meals. I think that's the extra step that I love. Overall I'm very very happy with this, and I absolutely recommend it.
Ayten Öykü A.
Ayten Öykü A.
Wadsworth, OH
This set introduced me to Zumba. I love it, instructors are really easy to follow. I lost 4lbs in two weeks, highly suggest it. Ordered from Amazon if anybody wants to get. I am very happy with my purchase.
Laura T.
Laura T.
Midlothian, VA
So much fun! I got it on Black Friday for $15 for my sister! I already owned it, it's a fun and great part of my exercise routine.
Britt M.
Britt M.
Very happy I bought this kit years ago. It's a great cardio workout and great if you love to dance. I think the best part of this workout is you could do a 45 minute-1 hour workout, but that time will fly by because of how much fun you're having while doing it. It's great for me when my workouts are beginning to bore me and I need a break from my usual routine. It's a lot of fun to do with your family, especially for kids!
Mony G.
Mony G.
Pueblo, CO
Compré este juego de zumba hace unos meses y es muy divertido y quemas muchas calorias, aprendes a bailar jajaja de eso no hay dudas, lo unicobmalo fue que me empezó a doler la rodilla 😣😣😣 pero de ahí en fuera todo perfecto, yo definitivamente los recomiendo!!
Panchita G.
Panchita G.
Thermal, CA
Great price at WALMART. It's a must buy if you are looking for a great work out cd set
Denise D.
Denise D.
Brooklyn, NY
I got this a while ago and I love it .makes exercising so much fun don't even feel like you are exercising