Zumba Fitness Total Body Transformation System DVD Set uploaded by Kimberly T.

BY ZUMBA FITNESS

Shed pounds and have a blast in the process with the Zumba Fitness Total Body Transformation System DVD set. Loaded with red-hot dance steps, pulsating Latin rhythms, and easy-to-follow routines, this invigorating dance-fitness party will have you movin', groovin', and shakin' the weight off to the sexy, exotic rhythms of salsa, cumbia, samba, merengue, and more. Each routine features interval training sessions that combine fast and slow rhythms with resistance training, helping sculpt and tone your body while burning fat. As a result, Zumba fanatics can enjoy multiple long-term health benefits while having fun in the moment. Working out can be a lot of things, but it's never been known to be an exhilarating experience-until now. The set-which comes with four DVDs and six total workouts-will work your body from head to toe, starting with the basics and then moving to your favorite targets, such as your core, thighs, and abs. The set also comes with maraca-like toning sticks to add some muscle to your body sculpting routines. The DVDs include the following workouts: Zumba Fitness Basics Workout, Zumba Fitness 20-Minute Express Workout, Zumba Fitness Sculpt & Tone Workout, Zumba Fitness Cardio Party Workout, Zumba Fitness Live! Workout, and Zumba Fitness Flat Abs Workout. see more...

Lynn B.
I love Zumba! It’s dancing, so you don’t feel like you’re exercising. There are several DVDs to chose from. They do an excellent job in demonstrating the moves and give you different viewing options. The set is pricey, but no different than similar products. I enjoy the music and Latin moves. It isn’t all Latin music; it has a variety of music.
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
Great way to keep you in shape when you’re at home and aren’t able to go anywhere. If music is played behind the moves then it makes the workout not only more enjoyable but work out quickly it feels. And you can repeat these videos as often as you like which is very convenient.
Gloriana A.
I drop lots of Lbs with this videos! It was a while back so now you can get better versions but I totally recommend this videos if you will like to start your losing weight journey. It is very affordable.
Melanie S.
Manitowoc, WI
This is a great set for Zumba beginners. It is the set I started with. I love Zumba because it is fun and though not easy it doesn't feel like working out. I love it because you don't have to have perfect form to do it. You just do what you can when you can and you get stronger. This set is nice because you get the toning sticks and there are a variety of different types of workouts. It's easy to figure out which workout you need to do for a short day or a longer day with this set. Makes working out more flexible.
Shana C.
Geneseo, NY
I absolutely love doing ZUMBA! Ok first thing you need to know, it's hip hop Latin music, and I'm an overweight white jew with absolutely no rhythm!😂 That is what makes this class so hilarious and fun! I'm not the only one!! There is a chic that is jail guard, she's like tank, but she can dance better all of us! Find a small town class, if you're a beginner. Don't jump into the "Mall Scene". That way you aren't out a gazillion dollars either. Oh, and have fun, laugh at your mistakes when you twirl the wrong way and end up smashing into the jail guard!
Kimberly T.
Of course with the new year approaching my parents got me something to get me moving into the new year! I've done it twice so far and I love it! I'm feeling better already!
Melissa H.
Pocatello, ID
This is a fun and inspiring collection to start getting fit on your schedule your time. I get a great workout and I feel motivated through the instructers. And of course I enjoy the workout which pushing me through it!!
Jerica S.
Lexington, KY
Zumba makes exercising feel a lot less like work! I look forward to my workouts now that I do Zumba! Love love love it!