Add a Photo

By ZUMBA FITNESS
Shed pounds and have a blast in the process with the Zumba Fitness Total Body Transformation System DVD set. Loaded with red-hot dance steps, pulsating Latin rhythms, and easy-to-follow routines, this invigorating dance-fitness party will have you movin', groovin', and shakin' the weight off to the sexy, exotic rhythms of salsa, cumbia, samba, merengue, and more. Each routine features interval training sessions that combine fast and slow rhythms with resistance training, helping sculpt and tone your body while burning fat. As a result, Zumba fanatics can enjoy multiple long-term health benefits while having fun in the moment. Working out can be a lot of things, but it's never been known to be an exhilarating experience-until now. The set-which comes with four DVDs and six total workouts-will work your body from head to toe, starting with the basics and then moving to your favorite targets, such as your core, thighs, and abs. The set also comes with maraca-like toning sticks to add some muscle to your body sculpting routines. The DVDs include the following workouts: Zumba Fitness Basics Workout, Zumba Fitness 20-Minute Express Workout, Zumba Fitness Sculpt & Tone Workout, Zumba Fitness Cardio Party Workout, Zumba Fitness Live! Workout, and Zumba Fitness Flat Abs Workout.
Photo (1)
Shana C.
Shana C.
Geneseo, NY
April 13, 2017, 11:57 p.m.
Review for: Zumba Fitness Total Body Transformation System DVD Set
I absolutely love doing ZUMBA! Ok first thing you need to know, it's hip hop Latin music, and I'm an overweight white jew with absolutely no rhythm!😂 That is what makes this class so hilarious and fun! I'm not the only one!! There is a chic that is jail guard, she's like tank, but she can dance better all of us! Find a small town class, if you're a beginner. Don't jump into the "Mall Scene". That way you aren't out a gazillion dollars either. Oh, and have fun, laugh at your mistakes when you twirl the wrong way and end up smashing into the jail guard!
Jerica S.
Jerica S.
Lexington, KY
June 8, 2017, 9:05 p.m.
Review for: Zumba Fitness Total Body Transformation System DVD Set
Zumba makes exercising feel a lot less like work! I look forward to my workouts now that I do Zumba! Love love love it!
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Manitowoc, WI
Feb. 5, 2017, 4:50 p.m.
Review for: Zumba Fitness Total Body Transformation System DVD Set
This is a great set for Zumba beginners. It is the set I started with. I love Zumba because it is fun and though not easy it doesn't feel like working out. I love it because you don't have to have perfect form to do it. You just do what you can when you can and you get stronger. This set is nice because you get the toning sticks and there are a variety of different types of workouts. It's easy to figure out which workout you need to do for a short day or a longer day with this set. Makes working out more flexible.
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
Dec. 27, 2016, 1:57 p.m.
Review for: Zumba Fitness Total Body Transformation System DVD Set
Of course with the new year approaching my parents got me something to get me moving into the new year! I've done it twice so far and I love it! I'm feeling better already!