BY ZUMBA FITNESS 2 FROM AMAZON

Maritza b.
west seneca, NY
I love zumba. It's so much fun. Even if you don't know how to dance you can have fun and follow along with the game. You get a lot of cardio and flexibility out of this. It's always a good time because you are dancing
Alejandra V.
Denver, CO
Very good game to get you to lose weight while having fun. I've played this since it came out only issue is you get bored of it and have to take a break.
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
I didn't care for this, I was so excited and I had high hopes but I had trouble following and I lost interest :(
Stefany P.
Wayne, NJ
No joke this actually works. I used this back when it first came out and it is great. I'm not one for Zumba but this video changed my mind about it. It teaches you how to do the dance moves and the music is so upbeat that you have fun doing it, even if you're not the best dancer! It tones your body if you keep doing it after a while
donna l.
Des Plaines, IL
I used to weigh 205, 5 years ago!! I tried EVERYTHING (gyms, walking in the neighborhood with friends/kids, Jenny Craig...I know...silly..., GNC "magic" pills...but there is no such thing ad a "magic" pill....if there was such a thing, we would ALL be thin, etc...), one night my friend asked me if I wanted to try a Zumba class at the local YMCA, I really didn't feel like it, because who are we kidding...I was falling into a depression and I was one of of those that I would stuff myself...even when I wasn't hungry at all... Anyway, I don't remember what exactly got me off my butt, but I did go!!! AND....I fell in love, it REALLY helped that I had the BEST instructor in the world... So, I got ADDICTED!!! I started doing Zumba at home with this DVD, on Wii, and going to Zumba about 3 times a week... I NEVER had SO much fun working out...I actually didn't consider Zumba working out, it was D O much fun, I was having a superb time AND losing weight!!!! I started having SO much energy, was able to stop some medications, and the best was taking my "fat" clothes to Goodwill!!! So, 3 years of going to NUMEROUS Zumba classes and hip hop classes, I lost 65 pounds AND....READY??!! I BECAME AN INSTRUCTOR!!!! That was one of the happiest days of my life, right along side with getting married and having 2 perfect baby girls!! Zumba COMPLETELY changed my WHOLE life for the better! I LOVE how I feel and NEVER thought I'd find "working out" so much fun!!! If you're looking for a way to have fun while losing weight, ZUMBA IS THE ONLY WAY!! ❤
Courtney K.
johnson city , TN
I enjoy Zumba, it is a great at home or at the gym workout. It's so much fun, so you don't get bored. Plus, it is easy so that even if you don't know how to dance you can have fun and follow along with the video. You get a lot of benefits from the cardio and it helps with your flexibility as well. It's always a good time
amber D.
This is really fun. I use to take Zumba classes but my schedule got to busy. I saw this and gave it a shot. You really do get a good workout and it's just like playing just dance but in a more fitness form.
stefanie b.
zumba fitness 2 is a great game to stay fit and loss weight in a fun way and dose cast much and i got my at target or you can get at walmart and i use it few times a week and easy to use .
Kacy S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
I love being able to do Zumba at home in the comfort of my own home. This game is great and has some decent music! I will definitely look into buying more of these games for the system.
Abby M.
Winston Salem , NC
I am lucky enough to take classes from a ZES instructor, however with her crazy schedule of traveling etc, she only teaches Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday. I use my wii to supplement the rest of the week. It is harder since I live in an apartment with a fairly small living room, but it gets my heart rate up enough for me to be happy with it :)
Shannon J.
Detroit, MI
What can zumba do to improve these workouts?
Maria A.
Hanover Park, IL
Where can I purchase this used?
Edith R.
Borger, TX
Is there a good variaty of songs?? or how these works?? I do not want to get bored with the same songs over and over.
Olivia M.
How does this compare to doing the class in person?
Courtney T.
Burnsville, NC
Would this be a good alternate to actually going to a Zumba class or not?