Zumba Fitness 2 for Wii uploaded by Sandra D.Zumba Fitness 2 for Wii uploaded by Sandra D.

BY MAJESCO

With Zumba Fitness 2's hot music track list and super-easy dance moves; you'll want to work out every day of the week! Zumba Fitness is back and steamier than ever! It's time to shake your money maker and lose weight at the same time with this full-body dancing workout for Wii. Enjoy dancing to 30 hot new music tracks; including "We No Speak Americano;" by Yolanda Be Cool & DCUP; "Pause;" by Pitbull; and an exclusive remix of "Poison". The electrifying choreography and various dance styles will give you the motivation to dance your way to a better body and better health. Zumba's fun and proven program allows you to customize your workout to suit your fitness goals. The brand new Progress Tracker allows you to keep an eye on the calories you're burning while 3 fun modes let you boogie down with up to 4 friends. Turn up the tunes and shake your way to a better body from the comfort of your living room! Includes Zumba Fitness Belt! Game Features Maximum Number of Players: 1 to 4 Online Play: N/A Compatibility: Nintendo Wii Manufacturer: Majesco Entertainment Category: Music Subcategory: Fitness ESRB Rating: Teen (13+) ESRB Content Descriptors: Mild Lyrics see more...

• Does this get you sweating/is it like a real workout?1 Answers
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
My pre-teen absolutely loves this. We do it as a family for a fun family night. It's perfect to get the kids up and moving. They think they're just dancing and it keeps me happy because they're active. When the kids friends are here they all dance around the house with wii remotes. My husband and I sit back and laugh at them. It's really a great thing and the whole family can love it.
McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
I have this game and love it seeing it on here makes me wanna just go and play it right now lol. I think I just might before I lay my head down and go to bed a need a good work out dance at the moment anyway
LaWanda B.
Pecks Mill WV
Love using this to workout with. There's not a whole lot of workout DVDs and things I can do because of my asthma but with this I can do it and it doesn't bother my asthma at all. I like this because it shows you step by step how to do the dance moves and it super fun. If you don't work up a sweat from this somethings wrong lol. If you faithfully use it everyday and keep at it you will lose weight and get in shape and it makes you feel great!
Michael B.
Fountain, FL
I received this game from a friend to borrow and while I didn't like it myself due to mainly liking sports and shooter games; my wife loves it and has even lost weight in using it. We will be buying it for ourselves and I will give it another try as well.
Shonaugh G.
Naples, FL
If you love Zumba this is a must have! It picks up on your movement and teaches you the basics of Zumba for those who are not familiar with it. Great product
Ashley V.
Rosenberg, TX
It is super fun I like how I knew the majority of the music and it just as fun as the actual classes.
Kara B.
Keswick, Ontario
Great way to get a real workout at home with the same results that you would if you were taking a regular class. The price is good too because the Wii is starting to die out in popularity. the tracks are fun and upbeat, not particularly my style of music but they get you moving and that's the whole point!
Sandra D.
Terrebonne, Quebec
Its so rare to me to play a #video game but with # Zumba #fitness on the Wii i do regularly . So funny and easy ! They teach you every step ! Love it !
Kami S.
Broken Arrow, OK
Does this get you sweating/is it like a real workout?