BY ZUMBA FITNESS #1 in Fitness Classes & Programs

• Do you have to be a good dancer for Zumba? I have absolutely no r...28 Answers
  • What's your favorite part about Zumba ? My favorite thing is how ...6 Answers
  • What is your sport ? Me oriental dance " Dance Off The Inches: Re...3 Answers
Zumba Fitness
  • "I give Zumba four stars - the only reason why it is not 5 is because I have had some bad instructors in the past that made class not so much fun." in 104 reviews
  • "Zumba is the greatest way to lose weight in a fun way with dancing it doesn't seem like your working out feels like your just dancing and having lots of fun so if you don't like anything like doing weights running , walking etc then I recommend you do Zumba." in 71 reviews
  • "It's not what I would choose to do for really great results, but it is a great way to get active and get back into working out." in 65 reviews
  • "If you're looking for a great workout, while also having a lot of fun , you've found your place, its a great environment to be in" in 52 reviews
  • "Zumba is one of the easiest ways to work out/lose weight, especially if you are not a seasoned athlete or someone that works out frequently!" in 32 reviews
Jennifer F.
Shreveport, LA
Zumba is the most fun workout I have ever tried and believe me I have tried them all. I love to dance so this is for me! It doesn’t feel like a dreaded workout. Oh but the calories you burn are a ton. I’ve lost so much weight but changing my diet and going to Zumba. 64lbs to be exact. I’ve finally found the workout for me. You feel sexy and motivated and the instructors are amazing too. Everyone feels comfortable in class. It’s for all ages too.
Bionca R.
College Park, GA
Zumba is life. I have such a personal connection with Zumba. I 80 pounds by doing Zumba. Alot of people don't think Zumba is a workout, but it is. If I lost 80 pounds by doing Zumba its clearly a good cardio work out. Eventually I became a cerfited Zumba instructor. Now I have been teaching about four years now and I freaking love it. I fall in love with Zumba everyday. I love interacting with my students. Zumba is nothing but I big dance party and I freaking love it. My students is what makes the class. And I swear I have the best students in the freaking world. We are more like family, we hang outside of the gym all the time, Zumba always brings people together. Its a beautiful thing. :-)
Lucy B.
Columbia, SC
The music is fun, and you will be moving the whole time for sure. I don’t like how subjective the workout/choreography is to each individual instructor. Some are awesome, some are NOT, and with so much instructor flexibility it sometimes reflects poorly on the program.
Amalia G.
Mc Gregor, TX
I have always found it difficult to exercise, I just cannot keep a routine. I have always liked to dance so I bought the zumba dvds and gave it a try, kept up a few days but gave up, until i found a live class, i have been attending 2 days a week for a month now and I love it. Very good exercise and fun!
Susy A.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Great way to lose weight and to be healthy and in shape, I do this a couple of times a week, and I would definitely recommend this to anybody trying to slim down and lose weight. you become more active as well, it keeps you awake and with  lot's of energy!!
Ashley T.
Jacksonville, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
If you want a workout that will keep you on your toes, this is it. ;) I started Zumba classes when I was in college, and truly anyone could attend- there’s no discrimination in Zumba! Even today, I can rope my husband into joining me occasionally! It’s a blast.
Leidy Z.
Woodhaven, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love zumba because is a really nice way to lose weight, cardio sometimes turns so
Boring so addicting zumba definitely was a huge change for me , in one class of one hour i burn like 500-600 calories.
Also i think that zumba is something that you can modify to your necesitéis.
Super recommend !!! Definitely you investing in your self for good .
Reese S.
houston, tx
i havent used zumba in a while but when i did, it was such a fun workout! i would be sore in my abs, legs and arms from all of the dancing that comes with it. overall, it’s a great workout system that is enjoyable and productive !
estef y.
Dawsonville , GA
I LOVE ZUMBA, so much. It’s so fun and interesting! If you love dancing and want to loose weight...this is for us. Different type of music to dance to also, I use to go 4 times a week but my schedule changed so I haven’t been as much. Definitely miss it! So great!
Justiney R.
Oxford, MS
I used to go to Zumba classes once a week when I was a member at Fitness First. I love the music and dance moves that the Zumba program uses. Generally cardio is kind of a chore for me, but Zumba is a really fun way for me to get moving and get a full hour of cardio done without getting bored. If you're a person who doesn't really have rhythm it doesn't matter, just move and you're golden!
Kathryn W.
Cypress, CA
I know there is zumba for the wii.. is that more or less beneficial than an actual class?
DeAsia C.
I always wanted to try is it fun?
Georgina T.
San diego, CA
Do you feel you are getting as good a workout when you do the 20 minute video?
Jessica W.
Moundsville, WV
Would it be easy to lose some weight by just doing Zumba alone?
Christie T.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
how easy is this to do? is it fun? is it worth the money and time?