BY ZUMBA FITNESS #2 in Fitness Classes & Programs

• Do you have to be a good dancer for Zumba? I have absolut...29 Answers
  • What's your favorite part about Zumba ? My favorite thing...6 Answers
  • What is your sport ? Me oriental dance " Dance Off The In...3 Answers
Zumba Fitness
  • "I give Zumba four stars - the only reason why it is not 5 is because I have had some bad instructors in the past that made class not so much fun." in 104 reviews
  • "Zumba is the greatest way to lose weight in a fun way with dancing it doesn't seem like your working out feels like your just dancing and having lots of fun so if you don't like anything like doing weights running , walking etc then I recommend you do Zumba." in 71 reviews
  • "It's not what I would choose to do for really great results, but it is a great way to get active and get back into working out." in 65 reviews
  • "If you're looking for a great workout, while also having a lot of fun , you've found your place, its a great environment to be in" in 52 reviews
  • "Zumba is one of the easiest ways to work out/lose weight, especially if you are not a seasoned athlete or someone that works out frequently!" in 32 reviews
Ashton R.
Somerville, TN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I took Zumba in college as a course I had to have to graduate. I thought it was a joke at first but the routines are really easy to learn and the music was very fun and fast-paced. I wouldn’t say that I lost any weight doing it but that wasn’t my goal of the time I will say that I did learn a lot about the history of Zumba where it came from and why it originated so that was fun. I can definitely say that Jazzercise is a whole lot easier than Zumba because the direction that the instructor gives easier to follow so that’s why gave it four stars
hailey r.
Los Angeles, CA
So fun! I’ve never been a dancer and I always was embarrassed to dance around friends even at parties, so going here was out of my comfort zone. However, the instructors and other students were kind and not judgmental at all. They offered multiple skill levels and showed the moves slowly at first. It takes a few times to really get it, but if you stick with it and get past your fears, you will love Zumba! Also, did I mention it’s a seriously great workout?
Jennifer F.
Shreveport, LA
Zumba is the most fun workout I have ever tried and believe me I have tried them all. I love to dance so this is for me! It doesn’t feel like a dreaded workout. Oh but the calories you burn are a ton. I’ve lost so much weight but changing my diet and going to Zumba. 64lbs to be exact. I’ve finally found the workout for me. You feel sexy and motivated and the instructors are amazing too. Everyone feels comfortable in class. It’s for all ages too.
Bionca R.
College Park, GA
Zumba is life. I have such a personal connection with Zumba. I 80 pounds by doing Zumba. Alot of people don't think Zumba is a workout, but it is. If I lost 80 pounds by doing Zumba its clearly a good cardio work out. Eventually I became a cerfited Zumba instructor. Now I have been teaching about four years now and I freaking love it. I fall in love with Zumba everyday. I love interacting with my students. Zumba is nothing but I big dance party and I freaking love it. My students is what makes the class. And I swear I have the best students in the freaking world. We are more like family, we hang outside of the gym all the time, Zumba always brings people together. Its a beautiful thing. :-)
Christina M.
Zumba is truly my favorite form of exercise. I hate going to the gym and just walking/running on the treadmill forever! With Zumba, you get to dance to lively music and have a great time. It is such an excellent form of cardio and it does not even feel like you are exercising because you are having so much fun while doing it! The moves are easy to follow and it is exciting to try new routines.
Elisa T.
Port St Lucie, FL
Zumba is a lot of fun. I personally can not dance, but it’s all about having fun. Zumba is a great workout for anyone. Especially beginners to loose weight. Zumba is a great cardio exercise that definitely works out all the muscles in the body. I go to classes when I’m focusing on cutting down on my weight. Doing the treadmill or stair master can be boring at times (cardio in general) but Zumba makes it is a lot more fun.
Eva C.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I give Zumba a low rating because of the lack of attention. It was my first time trying it and I have been to all kinds of group activity events. But nothing like this. Everyone here already knew all of the routines. They flew right through everything and didn't even bother saying the next move. It was like being at cheer camp. It sucked pretty bad. I never went back.
Tara L.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I am a super fan of Zumba! I took my first class at a gym and fell in love instantly. People of all ages came together and everyone did their best and had fun! I found that even if someone didn't know the exact move, it was ok and as long as they continued to move the end result was a fantastic workout. I love dancing and it incorporates so many different types of dance and to me doesn't feel like a typical workout. I can actual enjoy this cardio without it feeling like a horrible task. The instructors are always so well trained and have a ton of energy to pump you up! I highly recommend this to beginners and advanced women and men of all ages. I know will enjoy it as well because it is an absolutely unforgettable experience!
Ashlee W.
I am a huge fan of Zumba! I started taking Zumba classes years ago and I just think they're such a fun way to get your physical activity in! The studio that I go to has classes three days a week. I don't go as often as I used too because of college but I still love to look up videos online and follow those when I can't make it to the actual class!
Kang L.
Garden Grove, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I have always despised cardio, but once I discovered Zumba, I have found a way to love it! It's so much fun and easy to follow. The music is usually very upbeat and I stay motivated seeing my instructor and others around me going! Fitness is suppose to be fun, and fun is where Zumba is at!
Kathryn W.
Cypress, CA
I know there is zumba for the wii.. is that more or less beneficial than an actual class?
DeAsia C.
I always wanted to try is it fun?
Georgina T.
San diego, CA
Do you feel you are getting as good a workout when you do the 20 minute video?
Jessica W.
Moundsville, WV
Would it be easy to lose some weight by just doing Zumba alone?
Christie T.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
how easy is this to do? is it fun? is it worth the money and time?