Are Zumba classes available online?
Which zumba dance do you love?
Has anyone tried Zumba Fitness? I’ve really been thinking about training to teach [brand:zumba].
Start your review of Zumba Fitness!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...because I have had some bad instructors in the past that made class not so much fun.in reviews
Zumba is the greatest way to lose weight in a fun way with dancing it doesn't seem like your working out feels like your just dancing and having lots of fun so if you don't like anything like doing weights running , walking etc then I recommend you do Zumba.in reviews
It's not what I would choose to do for really great results, but it is a great way to get active and get back into working out.in reviews
If you're looking for a great workout, while also having a lot of fun , you've found your place, its a great environment to be inin reviews
Zumba is one of the easiest ways to work out/lose weight, especially if you are not a seasoned athlete or someone that works out frequently!in reviews
Brie L.
Zumba is so much fun. A lot of times I have to push myself to work out because it can be boring. Zumba is so much fun and you get to to work out. What more can you ask for? Everyone should try Zumba at least once, you'll be hooked!
Arlene C.
Perris, CA
I love Zumba it's an amazing workout I get cardio in while also toning up different body parts! It's super fun you don't even notice that your actually working out!!
Andrea B.
Twin Falls, ID
If you love dancing this is such a great fitness class, you don't have to be a pro or any thing, the instructor tales you what your next move is, and it masks working out not feeling like your working out, and an hour fly by super fast
Alexandrea  O.
Indianapolis, IN
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I wasn't a personal fan of Zumba (strictly due to me not liking cardio). I will say that if you enjoy dancing, this is a great way to have fun and get your heart rate up
Ashleigh M.
I think Zumba does give you a decent cardio workout, but I find that I spend most of the class trying to keep up with the dance moves rather than actually working out hard
Marissa Q.
Manassas, VA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Zumba is great for beginners or people who don't want to feel like they're exercising. It's a good cardio workout. Now that the fad is over, it seems a lot harder to find places that offer it. That's why I'm giving it 4 stars.
Georgia J.
UK
Zumba is really good for you and super fun, plus you can show off your outfits. It may be tiring but after a few weeks you notice a huge difference. You can slo opt for water Zumba if regular Zumba isn't for you.
Alyson B.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
If I could give Zumba Fitness 10 stars I would. I love it. It is a great work out and I would definitely recommend.
Kennedy H.
Fun way to get active and healthy again! Works great for ages 8-80. Give it a try if you haven't already!
Evelyn M.
Chesterfield, VA
Me encanta Zumba!! Es una manera diferente de hacer ejercicio, no mas pretextos. La verdad que antes los aerobicos se me hacian aburridos y monotonos, pero ahora que descubri Zumba es otra onda. Les recomiendo que tomen una clase y descubran por si mismos que se van a divertir y desestrezar. Zumba the best!!!

253 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ginger L.
Raleigh, NC
il y a 10 mois
Has anyone tried Zumba Fitness? I’ve really been thinking about training to teach Zumba.
Robin G. il y a 10 mois
I participate in Zumba STRONG 3 times per week at my local gym and love it. Prefer it to regular Zumba since it is closer to HIIT, as opposed to just dance. Not sure if you are trained in both-- if so, might be a worthwhile program to be able to teach both.
Hannah G.
Henderson, NV
il y a 3 ans
Cris C. saw you have reviewed a few workout products. what basics do you recommed to a beginner?
Cris C. il y a 3 ans
Hey girl. Download the Nike Training app on your phone. It's an amazing app that you could benefit from. Some basic equipment: yoga mat for stretching and work outs; dumb bells, 5lbs or 10lbs are pretty standard, leg weights (ankle sand bags lol), work out bands and a jump rope. There's also a piece of equipment that's basically a small wheel with handle bars that's great for abs too. Those items are all you need for working out at home and they're all small things that you could store in a box in a corner somewhere.