BY ZUMBA FITNESS #2 in Fitness Classes & Programs

• Do you have to be a good dancer for Zumba? I have absolutely no r...27 Answers
  • What's your favorite part about Zumba ? My favorite thing is how ...4 Answers
  • What is your sport ? Me oriental dance " Dance Off The Inches: Re...2 Answers
Zumba Fitness
  • "I give Zumba four stars - the only reason why it is not 5 is because I have had some bad instructors in the past that made class not so much fun." in 104 reviews
  • "Zumba is the greatest way to lose weight in a fun way with dancing it doesn't seem like your working out feels like your just dancing and having lots of fun so if you don't like anything like doing weights running , walking etc then I recommend you do Zumba." in 71 reviews
  • "It's not what I would choose to do for really great results, but it is a great way to get active and get back into working out." in 65 reviews
  • "If you're looking for a great workout, while also having a lot of fun , you've found your place, its a great environment to be in" in 52 reviews
  • "Zumba is one of the easiest ways to work out/lose weight, especially if you are not a seasoned athlete or someone that works out frequently!" in 32 reviews
Rejane K.
I started taking the Zumba classes and was so in love with them that I wanted to do them at home. After researching the Zumba DVD's, I stumbled across this set and bought it. I loved it- but it wasn't like the Zumba Beginners class that I was taking. The first DVD is a beginners DVD that shows you how to do the steps, and includes a 20 minute workout. I am a fairly fit, active female, and broke a sweat in no time with just the instructional DVD. They break each step down into 'easy', 'medium', and 'hard' so you can learn the steps and be confidant enough.
Mary Rose G.
San Diego, CA
I love Zumba!!! I had been doing Zumba for a couple of years before I decided to become a licensed instructor. It took me almost 2 years to start teaching just because of my ft job and kids. Now that I'm teaching, I love it!!! I get to meet a lot of amazing people and I'm helping those people that I meet move. I went to the convention this year and I realized even more that Zumba is not just a dance fitness company... It's a company with a big heart whose true purpose to help people. I am very proud to be a member of this Zumba family.
Ha D.
Dorchester, MA
Out of all the new fitness trends and classes, Zumba is still my favorite. At first I didn't think Zumba would be too challenging but boy was I wrong! It's a great workout and will get you sweaty and tired, but you'll have so much fun. In all of the classes I've taken the energy level from the instructors and everyone are always through the roof. That makes me want to do every single move so much harder and the workout is that much more effective. For anyone that loves music and to dance, this is the perfect workout.
Amanda R.
Brandon, FL
I lost 20 lbs doing Zumba 3x a week and eating healthy. I absolutely hate running, biking, etc. to get my cardio. I would attend a 1hour Zumba class and it was like having a dance party with some of my favorite people. Zumba is a great opportunity to sweat, dance away the stress of the day, and become apart of a community! I also did Zumba throughout my first pregnancy and it helped me keep the weight gain down! I would recommend Zumba to everyone, no matter what your fitness level or dance abilities!
Sabrina D.
Zumba classes are popular and available at most gyms near me but some of the instructors are just mediocre. It's like they hire anybody. Off beat, don't cue the class of moves, and utter show offs. Some of the music is so boring and repetitive, the moves are okay but not very challenging. I find it's mostly older women at these classes than younger people who want to get fit. This is an okay means to cardio but I prefer spinning.
Denise M.
I have been doing zumba on and off for years! It's so fun and doesn't feel like a workout. It feels more like your finally taking those dance classes you've secretly wanted. Now you can learn some new moves while staying focused on losing weight! I give this 3/5 stars because, I prefer programs that have more structure. This is awesome for those who don't have focused fitness goals, or who don't want that structured work out!
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
Oh yes, ZUMBA! I used to take Zumba classes! The price range varies (always affordable), but they are super fun! If you have a wii you can also have a great time and get fit in your own home! These workouts get your body pumped and shaking your thing without even noticing you're actually getting exercise, because it's so fun! I shouldn't even refer to them as workouts! It's a bunch of Latin styles dances! I love it!
Rosa C.
MIAMI , FL
Bailar es una de las terapias más efectivas contra el estrés además que ayuda a quemar calorías . Seguir los ejercicios de Zumba desde tu casa es una buena opción, no solo quemas grasa sino que tonifican el cuerpo. Ya en algunos gimnasios de Caracas hay instructores que dan clases de Zumba como terapia de ejercicios aeróbicos. Después que terminas sientes la diferencia, un cuerpo entrenado y aunque cansada, feliz!
Senita B.
Fort Worth , TX
Im a studio owner so i wanted to bring Zumba to our studio. I didnt want a basic zumba class i wanted our classes to really stand out since we are a studio and not a regular gym... our class are very intense which is what i love i leave class sweating panting know that ibreally burned a lot of calories... i just dont want to take a class to have fun while working out i want to know that im burning major calories.
BRANDY B.
Miramar, FL
I normally hate working out, and become really bored with normal workouts, but as soon as i tried this game i was hooked! i play 45 mins 4-5 times a week and i work up a sweat! In only 2 weeks ive lost 7lbs! I find myself humming the music in my head and dancing around even when im not playing. I just wish it would tell you how many calories youve burned on the screen like the newer version does. Awesome Game!
Kathryn W.
Cypress, CA
I know there is zumba for the wii.. is that more or less beneficial than an actual class?
DeAsia C.
I always wanted to try is it fun?
Georgina T.
San diego, CA
Do you feel you are getting as good a workout when you do the 20 minute video?
Jessica W.
Moundsville, WV
Would it be easy to lose some weight by just doing Zumba alone?
Christie T.
Fitspiration Expert
how easy is this to do? is it fun? is it worth the money and time?