BY ZUMBA FITNESS #2 in Fitness Classes & Programs

• Are these classes helpful?7 Answers
  • What's your favorite part about Zumba ? My favorite thing...7 Answers
  • Do you have to be a good dancer for Zumba? I have absolut...29 Answers
Zumba Fitness
  • "I give Zumba four stars - the only reason why it is not 5 is because I have had some bad instructors in the past that made class not so much fun." in 104 reviews
  • "Zumba is the greatest way to lose weight in a fun way with dancing it doesn't seem like your working out feels like your just dancing and having lots of fun so if you don't like anything like doing weights running , walking etc then I recommend you do Zumba." in 71 reviews
  • "It's not what I would choose to do for really great results, but it is a great way to get active and get back into working out." in 65 reviews
  • "If you're looking for a great workout, while also having a lot of fun , you've found your place, its a great environment to be in" in 52 reviews
  • "Zumba is one of the easiest ways to work out/lose weight, especially if you are not a seasoned athlete or someone that works out frequently!" in 32 reviews
Jade B.
Durham
Zumba is a great way to get a dance-based workout that feels like fun but still gets your cardio in. I've taken classes all over the place, and my only complaint is that the quality of the class is SO dependent on the instructor and how they choose to teach. I prefer ones that are heavier on the Latino music, but I've been to some classes that really could've been mistaken for cardio-pop to be honest. Once you find an instructor that works well for what you want, though, the classes are incredible!
Ashton R.
Somerville, TN
I took Zumba in college as a course I had to have to graduate. I thought it was a joke at first but the routines are really easy to learn and the music was very fun and fast-paced. I wouldn’t say that I lost any weight doing it but that wasn’t my goal of the time I will say that I did learn a lot about the history of Zumba where it came from and why it originated so that was fun. I can definitely say that Jazzercise is a whole lot easier than Zumba because the direction that the instructor gives easier to follow so that’s why gave it four stars
hailey r.
Los Angeles, CA
So fun! I’ve never been a dancer and I always was embarrassed to dance around friends even at parties, so going here was out of my comfort zone. However, the instructors and other students were kind and not judgmental at all. They offered multiple skill levels and showed the moves slowly at first. It takes a few times to really get it, but if you stick with it and get past your fears, you will love Zumba! Also, did I mention it’s a seriously great workout?
Jennifer F.
Shreveport, LA
Zumba is the most fun workout I have ever tried and believe me I have tried them all. I love to dance so this is for me! It doesn’t feel like a dreaded workout. Oh but the calories you burn are a ton. I’ve lost so much weight but changing my diet and going to Zumba. 64lbs to be exact. I’ve finally found the workout for me. You feel sexy and motivated and the instructors are amazing too. Everyone feels comfortable in class. It’s for all ages too.
Bionca R.
College Park, GA
Zumba is life. I have such a personal connection with Zumba. I 80 pounds by doing Zumba. Alot of people don't think Zumba is a workout, but it is. If I lost 80 pounds by doing Zumba its clearly a good cardio work out. Eventually I became a cerfited Zumba instructor. Now I have been teaching about four years now and I freaking love it. I fall in love with Zumba everyday. I love interacting with my students. Zumba is nothing but I big dance party and I freaking love it. My students is what makes the class. And I swear I have the best students in the freaking world. We are more like family, we hang outside of the gym all the time, Zumba always brings people together. Its a beautiful thing. :-)
Christina M.
Zumba is truly my favorite form of exercise. I hate going to the gym and just walking/running on the treadmill forever! With Zumba, you get to dance to lively music and have a great time. It is such an excellent form of cardio and it does not even feel like you are exercising because you are having so much fun while doing it! The moves are easy to follow and it is exciting to try new routines.
Skyela H.
Washington, IN
LOVE ZUMBA! I hate everything about exercising. But Zumba is different. You can dance and have fun and without the dreadful feeling of knowing that you are going to be exercising. After a while of doing Zumba you definitely feel the burn. My only complaint is that the teachers sometimes go so fast that I can barely keep up. However it's all for fun and it's a good time!
Eva C.
I give Zumba a low rating because of the lack of attention. It was my first time trying it and I have been to all kinds of group activity events. But nothing like this. Everyone here already knew all of the routines. They flew right through everything and didn't even bother saying the next move. It was like being at cheer camp. It sucked pretty bad. I never went back.
Kang L.
Santa Ana, CA
I have always despised cardio, but once I discovered Zumba, I have found a way to love it! It's so much fun and easy to follow. The music is usually very upbeat and I stay motivated seeing my instructor and others around me going! Fitness is suppose to be fun, and fun is where Zumba is at!
Kamish L.
Ball Ground, GA
I love love Zumba. I’m awful at Dancing but Zumba makes me feel like I could be on World of Dancing. It’s a great way to get into shape and have fun while doing it. I haven’t taken a Zumba class in a few months but I definitely plan to get back into it before the year is over!
Kathryn W.
Cypress, CA
I know there is zumba for the wii.. is that more or less beneficial than an actual class?
DeAsia C.
I always wanted to try is it fun?
Georgina T.
San diego, CA
Do you feel you are getting as good a workout when you do the 20 minute video?
Jessica W.
Moundsville, WV
Would it be easy to lose some weight by just doing Zumba alone?
Christie T.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
how easy is this to do? is it fun? is it worth the money and time?