ElectronicsCamerasZuma
3-in-1 Clip-on Fisheye Macro & 67x Wide-Angle Lens Set for Smartphones & Tablets

by Zuma

The Zuma 3-in-1 Clip-on Fisheye Macro & .67x Wide-Angle Lens Set features 3 lenses in one kit. It includes a wide-angle lens a macro (close-up) lens and a fisheye lens. Simple to use just position it over your smartphone lens. Works with iPhone Samsung HTC LG and a wide variety of additional smartphones. Can also be used with iPad Android tablets laptops etc. Includes pouch and lens caps.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Zuma 3-in-1 Clip-on Fisheye Macro & .67x Wide-Angle Lens Set for Smartphones & Tablets!
Brittany G.
Prattville, AL
The Zuma 3-in-1 Clip-on Fisheye, Macro and .67x Wide-Angle Lens Set features 3 lenses in one kit. It includes a wide-angle lens, a macro (close-up) lens, and a fisheye lens. The macro lens can take clear photos of small objects. The wide-angle lens can shoot a larger range of scenery. And 180 degrees of a scene can be easily captured with the fisheye lens. Simple to use, just position it over your smartphone lens.
Andrea M.
port chester
Purchased at: Amazon
Ugh I love these lenses, they make me feel more like a pro when shooting with my iPhone XS Max’s.
marwa R.
khorfakkan
Techie Expert Level 1
This product is so amazinggggg🔥🔥🔥 literally I'm in love with this zuma😍😍😍.... pro level build quality .... and it's so easy to use like there is no rocket science in it ... I'm gonna recommend this product to you guys and I'm sure you people will gonna love it 💞💞💞💞💞
Monica V.
I dont really have this, but im in a photograf curse now. I love my course but i need a lot of accesories to take a perfect photos
Helena L.
Oslo
Hate This is so much does in the work waste of my money really do not buy this waste of money
Catiuska F.
1,057 reviews
Me gusta mucho este producto siempre impresionada con la calidad de esta Marca lo compraría siempre, la recomiendo cada vez q puedo por que siempre me impresiona de verdad gracias por estos productos de calidad
kara B.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
Zuma 3-in-1 Clip-on Fisheye Macro & .67x Wide-Angle Lens Set for Smartphones & Tablets uploaded by kara B.
So cute!Amazing! Just the perfect little things, come in a nice small pouch! Does the trick and with a little filters it gives it the old school feel I was looking for! So worth it, 100% recommend. Cheap and grungy, they're super handy! Loveeeeee!
Adil C.
Tarragona
Techie Expert Level 1
Hello, my name is Adil, This lens is absolutely Amazing I recommend it for everyone who has phone and want to take more great images and videos, you'll see the difference for sure. With this lens you don't have to buy a professional camera or expensive lenses, I can ensure that you will be satisfied with it.
My instagram: adil4hs
My instagram: adil4hs
Garav T.
Ilford , London
Its the perfect gift for someone who is interested in photography, but still a newbie as its easy to use and there is plenty to experiment with. Will definitely be buying this for someone special and would 100% recommend this products for anyone struggling to decide!
Ayoub B.
Techie Expert Level 3
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is AYOUB and I have a channel on YouTubewith a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is Street :N4 RUE 34 BORJ TOULAL City :MEKNES Country: MOROCCO

Looking for your answer?