Zum Wise Gift Set, Frankincense & Myrrh, 1 ea uploaded by Jacie B.

BY ZUM

A Frankincense and Myrrh Bath and Body Set for all Your Needs Zum Wise Gift Set includes: Zum Bar Goat s Milk Soap br A super emollient, ultra-moisturizing soap handmade without animal tallow and synthetic colorings. Deep, sweet and woodsy are wise to the ways of stressed and aging skin. 2 Zum Body Shea Butter and Meadowfoam Seed Oil Body Lotion br Zum Body is an ultra-moisturizing, curative combo of shea butter, meadowfoam seed oil and naturally soothing botanicals. 3 Zum Mist Aromatherapy Room and Body Mist br Utilize, Aromatize, Harmonize! Spray the bad karma away with a mist that can t be missed. Give it a shake and give it a shot. Deep, sweet, woodsy. A classic that never gets old. Product Ingredients: br Zum Bar Goat s Milk Soap: Olive, Coconut Palm Oil, Castor Oil, in a Goat s Milk Base, with Herbs, Pure Essential Oils, Fragrance Oil, Aloe. Zum Body Shea B see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amber G.
Akron, OH
The ZUM brand is really catching on. It's easier to find in stores now. The scents are great. The sprays are great pillow mists to use before bed. The soaps last a long time and have a great texture. Great for gift giving!
Abigael L.
Rochester, NY
Obsessed with these sprays! Frankincense is great for anxiety and getting to sleep. The sprays are easy to apply and long-lasting. I like to try lots of different brands and this one is great quality.
kaitlyn o.
I love these! Frankincense is my favorite and i diffuse the oil regularly. I havent used myyr yet but i would love to! I love using essential oils instead of store bought things to combat anything from boo boos to illnesses. I even use them for cleaning!
Liv H.
I love Zum. This particular one contains myrrh and frank, two of the most effective essential oils for dry and damaged skin. They are also very calming and centering.
Jacie B.
Iola, KS
This is my all time favorite of all Zum Indigo wild sprays. It smells so good, and is so calming. I spray my pillows with it,, give it a shake and spray, spray, spray!!!
Bradley R.
Sedalia, MO
I absolutely love this set. The Frankincense and Myrrh is one of my favorite scents. I like how light it smells on your skin. Perfect price for a great product!
Andy C.
Irondale, AL
My favorite scent by Zum. The smell is so long lasting it is definitely worth the purchase. It is a hard scent to find and I am so happy I tried their products.
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
My favorite smells from Zum. I have the lotion in my purse right now. I use it daily. I live the fresh smell. Makes my hands so soft and hydrated.
Lexie H.
What an Amazing scent!! I spray it on my pillow and sheets daily and sometimes on myself before a workout or running errands instead of perfume.
Roxanne D.
I recommend this to anyone that loves natural scents. It's not to strong but it get the job done and leaves you feeling clean and relaxed.
Mea R.
How well does this work for dry skin is there any other benefits in using these products?
Rachael C.
Willis, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this made with real Frankincense and Myrrh, or is it artificially scented?
Zoe C.
Hurricane, WV
Where could I get this from?
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What store or website has this?
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This looks like an interesting product line? What are this products highlights??