BY ZUM

Be Gentle, Be Nourishing - and Keep Your Baby s Teensy-Weensy Parts Soft the All-Natural Way. Handmade Bar Soap Super emollient, ultra-moisturizing soap handmade without animal tallow, synthetic colorings or fragrances. Zum Bars are like pretty little snow flakes.  No two are alike and you feel alive when dancing naked in their presence.  They really are soaps for the senses.  You feel em, you smell em, you see em.  You could even taste em - though we don t recommend it. Enjoy! Any more natural and you d be naked® Never tested on animals. NO detergents, phosphates, chlorine, petrochemicals, dyes, so its 100% biodegradable and safe for fishes. see more...

Nicole P.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite bar to use on all family members. Cost a little more than typical bar of soap but worth it. The nutrients being put back in your skin feel delicious.
Amanda O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This baby soap is great for my baby's sensitive skin. I've used so many that have dried out his delicate skin but this one keeps is moisturized and cleanses and lathers very well. I highly recommended it to all my friends with babies!
Jessica T.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was shocked on the price of this soap.its cheap with great quality. They have a variety of scents.
jasmine A.
Fife , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this soap is pretty awesome it's great for my son his skins doesn't do to well with very heavy sents or strong sents so this soap is really great for him I love this soap for him great product
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Had never heard of these until I saw it on a registry list! Curious, I bought for a gift and for myself. Very happy with this product. This needs to be more available as I had a hard time finding it and it's a great soap!
San K.
I Love love love this company so much. great smelling, good quality and organic and natural
Kylie W.
Maitland, FL
My son has extremely sensitive skin and we really struggled to find a product that didn't give him hives or at least some kind of a rash but we love this soap and he can finally enjoy bath time
Amanda H.
Whitney Point, NY
Best baby soap ever. It helped clear up my sons eczema after trying every other product on the market I tried this and his eczema is gone! I wish they made a lotion too!
kuku k.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So glad I found this soap. I love how it feels and makes my little man smells so good, I can't stop smelling him. Ha. Best stuff out there. I highly recommend!!!
Suzette A.
Anaheim, CA
Very good for sensitive skin soft scent and affordable. My daughter is 6 now and it really helps her eczema during winter months. I follow with aquaphor to keep moisture in.
Steph K.
Lebanon, PA
What's the best quality about goats milk?
Lea C.
Mega Parent Expert
How is the scent? I'm guessing it's pretty light.
Nina G.
Mega Parent Expert
I love soap like this, does it smell good and will it leave my babies skin soft?
Johana V.
Colton, CA
Where can I find this product And what benefits does it have??
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
Mega Parent Expert
Looking for a soothing bath time soap that will help my baby sleep better throughout the night. Do you recommend this?