BY ZUM

Sweet salvation for cracked heels, sunburns, scars, tattoos, dry elbows and chapped knuckles. Zum Rub is the all-purpose problem salver for dry skin. Spread it and forget it. see more...

Nicky R.
Richmond, VA
I love this scent and own many other products in this fragrance line. I typically purchase this during the winter to help with cracked skin.
This salve is great for dry, winter skin. It does leave your skin feeling a little bit greasy but it absorbs over time. The scent is heavy, so be aware if you are sensitive to fragrance.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
When it comes to dry skin, I am the reigning supreme and to me, that is not a good thing. I have severely cracked feet from a genetic disorder passed down from my grandma but I have found relief! I love the scents Frankincense and Myrrh together and this is a brand I love and trust! Absolutely amazing stuff and my boyfriend used it to help with the healing of his tattoos. Great product!