BY ZUM

The Mist that mystifies with so many, many uses. Pumped with pure essential oils, it pumps the stinks away with a simple spray. A natural deodorizer that is good for stinky smells around the bathroom, bedroom, car, closet, linens and your own body. see more...

• So I'm very curious is this a food spray or air freshener...1 Answers
  • Is this an air freshener or body spray? Is this a really ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
michelle a.
I love this spray! It is so refreshing! It definitely clears the cobwebs out of my brain. I spray it in the morning when I wake up, when I feel myself dragging during the afternoon, and when I have to study or write papers - especially if I have to study late. I highly recommend. I sometimes combine it with the lemon geranium so that makes a cheery and energizing combo.
Brandy B.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a product I buy in bulk. I use it to mist on my couch cushions, in my car, on my clothes... It's amazing. Whenever I travel I bring it-- it makes a stale plane flight or hotel room so much nicer. It's perfect for spritzing on your body and hair after a long summer day... It's natural and just offers such a refreshing scent. I also always give it as a hostess gift because people constantly ask me about it when they're in my house. It's just great.
Jessica G.
Love this mist! I like anything with mint or spearmint. I get migraine ally and for some reason I find this and mint smells to make it better.
Lyndsay W.
Tularosa, NM
Every time I begin to feel foggy or maybe a little stinky, this scent is a real pick me up. Its so fresh and bold. I love it
mary r.
Mesquite, TX
This looks like a pretty cool item would,love love to try this item looks like it would smell good too.
Colleen S.
Albuquerque NM
I've only tried this product once , but I think it works really well . I love the sent and I would want to buy it soon
Yvette G.
Wilmington, DE
Is this an air freshener or body spray? Is this a really strong scent?
Karrie S.
So I'm very curious is this a food spray or air freshener because I use Rosemary for food so which one is it