Zum Mist Patchouli - 1 ct. uploaded by Jessica A.

BY ZUM

The Mist that mystifies with so many, many uses. Pumped with pure essential oils, it pumps the stinks away with a simple spray. A natural deodorizer that is good for stinky smells around the bathroom, bedroom, car, closet, linens and your own body. see more...

Jessica A.
I love this mist. I don't spray it on myself but i spray it in my room. Patchouli is great for anxiety so it really helps to calm me down. It's strong so you only need a couple sprays.
Williana L.
Passaic , NJ

I have been using this for a couple years now. Real essential oils. Only recently found to order from Amazon. I spritz it in my clothes dryer, car and on my upholstery as well as a lamp. When the lamp is on the heat emanates the Patchouli odour. Love it.
A N.
I spray this and it makes the house smell great! I don't have to let any candles when I use the spray because the scent last for about the entire day.
Kathleen J.
Tampa, FL
Zum body mist is a wonderful way to smell great all day. Every time I wear thisl scent, someone asks "Who is wearing the patchouli?"
Connie M.