BY ZUM

Aromatherapy Room & Body Mist Spritz your nitzle and dowse your digs with scentillating spearmint and playful peppermint for cool, minty refreshment.  Shake and spray and let the mint melt stress away. see more...

• What are your favorite uses for this?3 Answers
  • Is this something you just spray around your room or is it more o...4 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "i use this stuff maybe three or four times a day for my room and maybe a couple of times on my body it smells great too" in 1 review
Steph W.
Saint Cloud, MN
I have a friend whose clothes always smell really good. Like heavenly beyond belief! I asked what she uses and she said Zum laundry soap. I'm a total freak over this brand. This spray is both a body and room spray. I use it all the time. Now people ask me what I'm using, seriously good stuff!
Hillary D.
I bought these aromatherapy mists because these scents repel certain insects in addition to the relaxing qualities. I found that when I applied a little spritz before going outside, I had fewer mosquito bites. The lavender & the lemongrass have a strong scent so a little goes a long way. Nice product & I recommend it to anyone who likes aromatherapy.
Kathleen M.
Del Rio, TX
I have the sandalwood citrus scent and I love this spray!! It smells fresh but not to strong like most sandalwood scents. It is also a room spray, great for the car, and all natural. You find them in Whole Foods.
Allie S.
I have the sandalwood-citrus one and it is my FAVORITE. On my 3rd bottle and can't wait for more. It leaves the room smelling so fresh and clean for a long time and really gives the room a good vibe. I recommend it for bedrooms and bathrooms!
Jenny D.
Alexandria, VA
I use the lavender lime patchouli mist as a perfume and room spray.  It smells wonderful, spicy and calming.  Many people have asked me what perfume I'm wearing, they love it.  One bottle lasts over a year.
Sara D.
Rock Island, IL
I am constantly complimented on the scent I am wearing and it is always frankincense and myrrh! It has a nice earthy, calming scent. This makes a great body spray, pillow spray and room spray. So many uses and such a great scent. I found mine at my local health food store.
Cara D.
Marianna, PA
ZUM! ZUM! ZUM! I adore all the ZUM products, but especially the Zum Mists. I use them daily in my practice as a massage therapist. I've gifted them at Christmas and my clients rave about them. They're not overwhelming, or masking, but light and pleasant, made with essential oils. These are a MUST HAVE!
Jennifer B.
Cottage Grove, WI
Love the Zum Mists they're great for adding a fresh scent to any space. My favorites are the Lavender and the Lemongrass for relaxing and energizing respectively. I was introduced to these by my yoga instructor who would spray the studio with different scents at the beginning and end of class.
Katy M.
I have never heard of this but based off the reviews of other who have, I'm jealous lol. I want to feel that relaxed! My days are crazy being a stay at home mom to my 20 month old son. This would probably go amazing with meditation!
Jaimie R.
Burnsville, NC
Ok! I'm excited about this one! Zum Mist smells amazing. I use the lemon lavender all the time. It doesn't give me a headache at all and gives me a fresh clean feeling.
Jackie W.
Is this something you just spray around your room or is it more of a body mist?
Melaney B.
Quincy, IL
What are your favorite uses for this?