Zum Kiss Tea Tree-Lavender - 1 ct. uploaded by Katelyn H.

BY ZUM

Give your pucker pathway more power with sunflower oil, shea butter, grapeseed oil, beeswax, honey, vitamin E and pure essential oils. Kiss your dry, cracked and chapped lips goodbye. see more...

Katelyn H.
Granite Falls, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am always on the lookout for natural products at a good price. I am also allergic to most chopsticks so when I found this product I was extra excited. It smells AMAZING , has made my lips super soft and is super affordable. Have been reccomending to everyone. Will try more products from this line in the future.
Gizelle B.
Winter Garden, FL
I have really big plump lips that seem to flake and dry out every time the weather changes. Needless to say, I have been purchasing lip balms like they're going out of style. This product appealed to me because I really like lavender. I'm the type of person who likes ingesting edible flowers with their meals, so I was really excited to try this product. The tea tree scent over powered the lavender, but the shea butter kept my lips moist for at least a couple of hours. I took out a star for the over use of tea tree oil, but otherwise, I thought this was a pretty solid product to keep with me this winter season.
Maddie T.
Awesome lip balm. Has a lovely smell to it and really makes your lips soft. Helps dry lips and makes them hydrated.