Zum Kiss Tea Tree-Lavender - 1 ct. uploaded by Katelyn H.

BY ZUM

Give your pucker pathway more power with sunflower oil, shea butter, grapeseed oil, beeswax, honey, vitamin E and pure essential oils. Kiss your dry, cracked and chapped lips goodbye. see more...

Gizelle B.
Gizelle B.
Winter Garden, FL
Review for: Zum Kiss Shea Butter Lip Balm Stick Tea Tree-Lavender 0.15 oz
I have really big plump lips that seem to flake and dry out every time the weather changes. Needless to say, I have been purchasing lip balms like they're going out of style. This product appealed to me because I really like lavender. I'm the type of person who likes ingesting edible flowers with their meals, so I was really excited to try this product. The tea tree scent over powered the lavender, but the shea butter kept my lips moist for at least a couple of hours. I took out a star for the over use of tea tree oil, but otherwise, I thought this was a pretty solid product to keep with me this winter season.
Katelyn H.
Katelyn H.
Granite Falls, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Zum Kiss Shea Butter Lip Balm Stick Tea Tree-Lavender 0.15 oz
I am always on the lookout for natural products at a good price. I am also allergic to most chopsticks so when I found this product I was extra excited. It smells AMAZING , has made my lips super soft and is super affordable. Have been reccomending to everyone. Will try more products from this line in the future.
Maddie T.
Maddie T.
Awesome lip balm. Has a lovely smell to it and really makes your lips soft. Helps dry lips and makes them hydrated.