Zum Kiss Shea Butter Lip Balm uploaded by Samantha M.Zum Kiss Shea Butter Lip Balm uploaded by Ian S.
2 colors available

BY ZUM

• Where can I find this lip balm?2 Answers
  • It doesn't have an SPF, is there any zum zumbo lip balms with spf 3 Answers
Su I.
Su I.
I love their lip balms. These are my go-to in the winter time. They can be a bit pricey, but it is completely worth it. This stuff will keep your lips soft even in the driest, harshest of winters. They have a range of delectable scents to choose from. Plus, they are made in my home state!
Jenny J.
Jenny J.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Zumbo Lemon Lime
I've been using this product for a month and i wear matte lipstick all the time so the shea butter really helps my lips. My lips are very soft now so i will continue using this product!! It doesn't have a funky taste smell or texture either so its great
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Review for: Zumbo Lemon Lime
Amazing. kept my lips smooth and moisturized all day. decent packaging, very normal. this was my first time trying this product. it exceeded my expectations as well. I'd definitely recommend this to others!!
april c.
april c.
Review for: Indigo Wild All Natural Peppermint
Ahhh I love this lip balm love how it keeps my lips so soft all day I love the peppermint smell really long lasting and the label so cute I really enjoy this
Marjorie U.
Marjorie U.
Bergenfield, NJ
Review for: Indigo Wild All Natural Peppermint
Love this lip balm. It's very moisturizing and it leaves my lips looking so smooth. It smells amazing and has my breath minty fresh. Great product.
Cynthia Y.
Cynthia Y.
Coachella, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Indigo Wild All Natural Peppermint
I love lip balms and i love this one! The lil image is so cute not only that but this really works on the lips
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Zumbo Lemon Lime
Love this stuff. Good price. Great product. Smells great and tastes ok if it gets in your mouth
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Francesville, IN
Review for: Zumbo Lemon Lime
Keeps lips soft for hours. It has a long lasting effect. It also has a satisfying scent .
Kia P.
Kia P.
Pasco, WA
Review for: Indigo Wild All Natural Peppermint
I love how my lips feel with this lip stick, it smells really food when applying on lips
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Wichita, Ks
This is the most moisturizing chap sticks I've ever used. I originally bought it at Whole Foods grocery, but I checked Amazon and got a 6 pack (eeek!) because Whole Foods only had the tangerine flavor. Lemon/Ginger is a little weird to me I'm not a huge ginger person but the quality is phenomenal. I'm never using anything else!
Soltani D.
Soltani D.
It doesn't have an SPF, is there any zum zumbo lip balms with spf
Katie D.
Katie D.
Flower Mound, TX
Where can I find this lip balm?