Zum Jingle  Glow

Zum Jingle Glow

BY ZUM

Zum Glow in a Glass Deck your halls and Jingle your bells with the forest fresh pure essential oil of spruce. see more...

Zum Jingle  Glow
Zum Jingle Glow
  • "Long lasting sent ... Great for our upcoming Christmas holidays and festivitys !!" in 3 reviews
  • "I love their candles, and would recommend to everyone! " in 2 reviews
  • "Very nice, and lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • "Not only is it in cute packaging, but it's made with all natural essential oils which is so good for you and the environment! " in 2 reviews
  • "These candles last forever for being such a small candle!" in 2 reviews
ximena o.
Kissimmee, FL
The best smelling candle ever! Very slow burning. I got one as a Christmas gift and lit it in the kitchen for our New Years Party. It burned for hours making our house smell amazing and when I blew it out it had barely made a dent in the candle. I love to find good soy candles because with the dwindling bee population I try not to buy bees wax candles anymore. enjoy!
Casie B.
Rogersville, MO
I have never met anyone who doesn't love every Zum product they've tried! The candles have such a fresh scent that doesn't give you a headache like a lot of products. I also love the soaps and body mists!
Anna U.
Pensacola, FL
You can never go wrong with a Zum Glow candle! Not only is it in cute packaging, but it's made with all natural essential oils which is so good for you and the environment!
shristi s.
Tampa, FL
The smell of these candles are to die for. They smell amazingly good. I feel cozy by its smell and feels really warm and happy. It's perfect for a fall or winter night.
K'leeh T.
Wake village, TX
I found Zum two years ago and cant stop raving about it still. I love their products and what they stand for. Their candles are wonderful. They smell amazing and are great gifts.
Miranda V.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I have always loved buying candles for the holidays and these are awesome! basically the only candles I will buy now! they last really long and smell amazing!
Shannon B.
Well Christmas isn't too far off and I just love everything Christmas!! This is the perfect candle for that little holiday cheer your home might be lacking
Brittany C.
Killeen, TX
These candles are to die for! I used to only use glade because thats all i saw on TV but these are way better and longer lasting. Great for the holidays.
Jamie  n.
Gurnee, IL
I absolutely love zum products!!! This candle is amazing for the holidays and are great gifts as well... If you can hold off on burning it that is.
Taylor F.
Cynthiana, KY
I love the art. I have yet to actually try it but I sure am gonna try it. I love the cute packaging, plus I love all the positive feedback!
Farrah U.
Overland Park, KS
I love Zum soaps, but I've never tried a candle. Do they smell fresh or synthetic?
Haley Y.
Denver, CO
Are there other scents with this product?
Tilly T.
Is this candle brand soy?
Chante H.
WHERE CAN I PURCHASE THIS CANDLE? heard many good things about it!!!
Amber T.
Grayson, LA
I see that a lot if people recommend these candles. Where can you buy them?