Zum Jingle  Glow

Zum Jingle Glow

BY ZUM

Zum Glow in a Glass Deck your halls and Jingle your bells with the forest fresh pure essential oil of spruce. see more...

Zum Jingle  Glow
Zum Jingle Glow
  • "Long lasting sent ... Great for our upcoming Christmas holidays and festivitys !!" in 3 reviews
  • "I love their candles, and would recommend to everyone! " in 2 reviews
  • "Very nice, and lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • "Not only is it in cute packaging, but it's made with all natural essential oils which is so good for you and the environment! " in 2 reviews
  • "These candles last forever for being such a small candle!" in 2 reviews
brianne t.
brianne t.
cottonwood, ID
Love this candle. The infusion of essential oils adds just enough fragrance and relaxation that it is great for any room
Miranda V.
Miranda V.
I have always loved buying candles for the holidays and these are awesome! basically the only candles I will buy now! they last really long and smell amazing!
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA
This is the cutest little candle ever, does not burn fast. Has a great smell, and also great for a present for candle lovers
Tammy F.
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
Perfect scent! great for holidays' and more. Something I would consider buying!
Shyniah S.
Shyniah S.
Great for holidays if you get into them! They smell really yummy, & burn nicely!
Anna U.
Anna U.
Pensacola, FL
You can never go wrong with a Zum Glow candle! Not only is it in cute packaging, but it's made with all natural essential oils which is so good for you and the environment!
beth s.
beth s.
Oil City, PA
Love candles and love the holidays! I love smells of Christmas I would buy tons of these.
live l.
live l.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Decorator Expert
Perfect scent! great for holidays' and more. Something I would consider buying!
Paula H.
Paula H.
Harrisburg, AR
I love candles but I can only burn them at night cauae my daughter will think its someone's birthday and sing the song and blow it out.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Morrisville, NC
I have candles everywhere in my apartment and I usually get headaches after a while but this doesn't give me one, and it smells fantastic.
Farrah U.
Farrah U.
Overland Park, KS
I love Zum soaps, but I've never tried a candle. Do they smell fresh or synthetic?
Julie R.
Julie R.
Stoughton, MA
Does it come in different colors?
Misty H.
Misty H.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Is this all natural?
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Does this burn for long? I want a candle that last for hours at a time without burning out
Haley Y.
Haley Y.
Denver, CO
Are there other scents with this product?