Zum Glow

by Zum

Zum Glow in a Glass A minty sensation of spearmint and peppermint to liven up the mood and leave your room renewed.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Zum Glow!
How would you rate this product?
Kathrine B.
Mojave, CA
It was strong enough to be smelled through out my 2 bedroom apartment I loved this candle!
Kyndra L.
kansas city mo
I liked this candle but it was a little too minty for my tastes!
I liked this candle but it was a little too minty for my tastes!
Kayla I.
Kilgore, TX
These are perfect.
These are perfect.
Stevie P.
Somerset, KY
The scent was strong and filled my house with amazing smell, but the mint can get overbearing.
Regina P.
Brooklyn, NY
They are really strong nd the spell is great :)
They are really strong nd the spell is great :)
Katerra W.
Newport News, VA
My mom really loves these the smell is amazing very soothing in the air and also very minty !
Hannah K.
Prospect, OH
I have an overabundance of candles because I love them so much. But this one smells so good.. def one of my favs!
Giselle S.
This candle smells absolutely delicious and I love the smell of peppermint and spearmint.
Tiffany S.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I had this last year and i loved it. I cant find them now. They smelled amazing and lasted a long time for the size of the candle!
staci I.
I love them! I think they're best for around the holidays! But I can't find them anywhere anymore. I need them before christmas.

Looking for your answer?