BY ZUM

Made with lemon and geranium pure essential oils Make sure your pores are richly treated and toned with pure skingredients like aqueous aloe vera extract, witch hazel. vegetable glycerin, certified organic extracts of chamomile, rosemary and marshmallow, and Lemon and Geranium pure essential oils.  Shake it up, dab a cotton ball and apply it from forehead to chinny-chin-chin. We re putting a happy face on because we have a NEW Zum Face line! Now you can introduce your face to the lift and renewable energy of our Zum Face products.  Forget plastic surgery, Zum Face Sugar Facial Scrubs, Gentle Facial Cleanser and Gentle Facial Toner are like itsy-bitsy surgeons on your pores using natural ingredients that will keep your face feeling moisturized, tingly and new-la-la. No synthetic preservatives No petroleum by-products No sodium lauryl/laureth sulfate No detergents N see more...

Nivea R.
Nivea R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I call this my luxury find its not only gentle its all natural and makes my oily skin feel good. And keeps my skin Matte Its very Gentle I found this at my local Safeway. Works real good for oily skin the only drawback is that its a little on the pricey side.I would definitely buy again and have been using this for almost six months
Marcie O.
Marcie O.
Tulsa, OK
This facial toner is perfect for sensitive skin. It leave my face clean and feeling fresh and young again. This brand is one of my hidden gems. I do wish that it came in a larger bottle because I feel like I go through it like water.
Tekah W.
Tekah W.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this toner for my skin and I like it a lot. I also have sensitive skin and it leaves my skin feeling great. I am a repeat user.
leanna a.
leanna a.
Manteca, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this toner morning and night. It's not irritating. No sting! but my face still feels refreshed. I do wish it came in a larger bottle. I went through it quickly :(
J J
J J
How is this for sensitive skin?