Zum Dragon's Blood  Rub

Zum Dragon's Blood Rub

BY ZUM

Dragon s Blood Magical Moisturizer for Scaly Skin Introducing the legendary, moisture-breathing Dragon s Blood Zum Rub®.  Dragon s Blood resin has been a remedy for dry skin for ages.  This magical moisturizer is made with dragon s blood infused organic sunflower oil which breathes new life into your skin with a deep-sinking spell that soothes and moisturizes dry, scaly skin.  No dragons were harmed in the making of this mystical product.  Dragon s blood is a tree resin that has mucho moisturizing properties.  You can use it on cracked heels, split cuticles, dry elbows and hands and scaly skin. What s inside?  Ingredients you can pronounce. Dragon s blood infused organic sunflower oil, grapeseed oil, coconut oil, be. see more...

Zum Dragon's Blood  Rub
Zum Dragon's Blood Rub
Buy on Jet.com
Jessica E.
SCRANTON, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Got a free sample of this with purchase using a code I got when I ordered a free
catalog. Go to their website and sign up for email newsletters and
a free catalog! I keep getting tons of free offers using codes. I redeemed
one code and got another card with my order for a free zum bar. I think
this is to keep you ordering their products but as long as I'm getting free
samples I'm cool with it!

The zum rub is great for cuticles and really dry skin. It is more of a salve
than a lotion so it's more for extremely dry skin than everyday use
Hailey O.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
The best rub I have ever used. I can use it of anything from my fave to my feet. It even removes makeup without a problem. I have also used it on tattoos and it heals them like a champ. And it's all natural! Everyone should try zum rub products 😊
Hajro I.
Lucrezia B.
Los Osos , CA
This is an amazing rub!! WOrks extremely well with dry skin and the smell is divine!!! Like I have said a thousand times YOU CAN'T GO WRONG WITH ZUM!!!
Hilda R.
Chicago , IL
What stores would I be able to find this ?
Lucrezia B.
Los Osos , CA
Has anyone out there used this on their dry feet? You should it works!!
Claire M.
Is this really heavy on the skin?
Priya C.
Toronto, ON
Wellness Guru Expert
What does this do? What country is it from?