BY ZUM

Maid by Nature Handmade with pure essential oil Great for high-efficiency machines Highly concentrated Chemical-free Zum Clean is not a detergent.   It is a deterrent to pollutants, to overconsumption, to byproducts, to irritants.  After all your clothes are your second skin.  Would you rather wash your skin with detergent or soap?  Good because this is not a detergent. It removes spots without creating blots - thanks to natural borax that softens water, baking soda that shows odor the door, vegetable glycerin that clings to dirty things, and essential oils so aromatic it brings new meaning to fashion sense. What s Inside?  Ingredients you can pronounce: Saponified 100% coconut oil, sodium borate, sodium bicarbonate, pure essential oils and vegetable glycerin. For Regular or HE washers Sliced bread has nothing on this NEW divine line of Zum Clean see more...

Lacey M.
Kansas City, MO
While the price is high, how can anyone say no to frankincense and myrrh. It is the best gift, the best soap, my sheets, and towels always smell amazing. I will continue to always buy this because it's energy efficient and feels like a luxury item. I love it.
Sara N.
Rock Island, IL
I lobe this detergent and how long the scent lasts. I use the frankincense-myrrh version. I only wish it didn’t cost so much! When I use this I get many compliments on how nice the clothes smell. I repurchase this every few times I need laundry soap.
Rebecca M.
Broken Arrow, OK
I recently purchased this from where I work (a health food store) I know it's high dollar for the amount you receive, but it is so worth it! I switched from conventional laundry detergents. After I ran out, I went back to conventional. BIG MISTAKE. I broke out in painful acne SO BAD all over my arms, shoulders, and back. I was horrified. I have switched back to this, and my breakouts have almost gone away completely. My skin (and my husband's) loves it. Also, it smells beautiful. You need to try this! Your body will thank you, it is completely free of all the nasty ingredients and still cleans clothes thoroughly!
Euridice C.
Lafayette, IN
UGH YASSSSS !! love love love everything from this company and this is the first product I've ever used from them. If you're scared of what the scents might be before you ever tried them, don't be. just think earthy, citrus-y, sometimes floral, fragrant. It cleans up your clothes well, (for tough stains dab the stain with the liquid soap prior to your wash.) and it leaves a light fragrance afterwards. For maximum scent buy the Zum mist and spray a clean hand towel and add it to your load in the dryer.
Kendra A.
I have the Frankincense and myrrh Zum liquid soap and use it on my linens. It makes them soft and smells amazing. It doesn't clean as well as I would like, but I like using it on things that are going to be close to my skin for extended periods of time. Plus with this soap you don't need fabric softener. Win win right?
Kathryn G.
Mission viejo , CA
I barely have to use any at all and my clothes come out cleaner than those other chemically-based soaps. They come out smelling so fresh and clean (a little bit of a hippie smell but sooo good). It is beyond affordable because you barely use any for one load. I tell everyone to use it!! It is a must have
Fran F.
Murfreesboro, TN
Oh. My. Gosh. This stuff is amazing. Healthy for your family. No artificial ingredients. Your clothes come out lightly scented with no harsh chemicals. Works in HE washers and uses very little detergent for a load. Highly recommend.
Nichole S.
The only laundry soap I use! I've tried several non chemical laundry soaps over the past 3 years and this by far is my favorite. I wish it wasn't so expensive though!
Amanda H.
Cincinnati, OH
I have only used this product once because i ended up dropping it everywhere but the one load that I did get out of it, it smelled very good and fresh and it stayed for a few days!
Lucrezia B.
Atascadero , CA
You have to try it yourself to really appreciate the smell these soaps leave on your clothes and they are soaps NOT detergents!! Frankincense & Myrrh my FAVORITE!!
CJ B.
Springville, NY
How long does the scent last?
Lucrezia B.
Atascadero , CA
Has anyone else tried this soap? if so what is your favorite scent?
Heather S.
Alden
Is it worth the cost? Do you get as many loads out of it as you would a jug of tide? Favorite scents? Any advice of the brand and products? Worth using these instead of store brands?