Zum Bar Goat's Milk Soap, Oatmeal-Lavender 3 oz uploaded by Ruchi C.Zum Bar Goat's Milk Soap, Oatmeal-Lavender 3 oz uploaded by Ruchi C.Zum Bar Goat's Milk Soap, Oatmeal-Lavender 3 oz uploaded by Ruchi C.

BY A&B

One Slice Fits All , Handmade Bar Soap Super emollient, ultra-moisturizing soap handmade without animal tallow, synthetic colorings or fragrances. Scent: Devour the most important shower of the day with a breakfast of lightly sweetened and florally... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ruchi C.
Brecksville , OH
How many of you are fond of buying soaps that says Organic, Natural, Cruelty free and Vegan? I can bet it must be overwhelming if not distressing with so many buzzwords floating around the cosmetic market and bath & beauty marketing- labels like natural, organic are often confusing as well. For starters, Natural means existing in or caused by Nature and is not human-made. Organic is relating to or derived from living matter.

For a soap lover like me, hunting for a good soap is a classic win-win if its vegan and chemical and cruelty-free. I buy soaps mostly from local gourmet soaps shops and always reads the label before purchasing them. How many of you remember that perfect glycerin bar from the 80's? Do you know, the glycerin soaps are most probably the most common soaps bars till this date?

Many times, I have found the perfect bar of soap at my visit to Lake Metroparks Farmpark, Kirtland, Ohio. And, they are gorgeous pieces.

Another favorite of mine is Zum bars made up of Goat milk and essential oils. These soaps bars have a fantastic scent and nourishing properties.
I have tried many of Zum bars over the years- starting from Rosemary mint, Lavender lemon, Sea salt, Sandalwood citrus, Lemongrass, Frankincense & Lavender, Patchouli-orange, Eucalyptus, Oatmeal lavender and Patchouli. Lavender is one of my favorite scents. Both smell terrific and to say in Zum bar lingo- "Break off some outer & inner peace, choose or try a new Zum Bar." Zum Bar Goat's Milk Soap, Oatmeal-Lavender 3 oz
Sarah L.
Mckinney, TX
One of my all time favorite soaps, I love the smell of lavender and even more, the smell of oatmeal.  It just smells soothing and clean to me.  I enjoy the way it goes on my skin and easily washes off.  The only downfall is it does not lather very well so using it to shave is a bit tricky.
Charlee P.
Newnan
I love this soap! It smells so good and is really gentle on the skin. I honestly like how they make their soap with the ridges on it. It feel really good when you are lathering it on your skin. I think this soap is a tiny bit pricey, but totally worth it!