Zum Bar Goat's Milk Soap, Bundle in a Box, 9 oz uploaded by Natasha P.

BY ZUM

Behold the Zum Bundle! br Savior of the indecisive, ally of the combination lover the perfect lil Zumthin for the Zum Virgin in your life. Our Zum Bundle gives you a smorgasbord of smell so you can really have it all. It s our amazing Technicolor dream goat! Equivalent to three Zum Bars. Why Goat s Milk?br Because our milky way is the silkiest way. Soothing, soft oh so moisturizing, goat s milk boasts a pH so naturally close to your skin that it s gentle enough for the most sensitive bodies. Pure Essential Oilsbr The only scents that make sense are natural ones. That s why we use pure essential oils in all of our soaps. Zum Bars take the therapeutic elements of essential oils beyond the shower so you can feel as good as you smell. Ingredientsbr Saponified 100% food grade olive, coconut, palm castor oils, in a goat s milk base, with herbs, pure essential oils mineral pigme see more...

Natasha P.
This is one if the most fun ways to experience the wonderful natural handmade soaps from Indigo Wild. This box comes with a variety of soap shavings, which are great way to sample their aromatic soaps. The best part is you never know which ones you will get to enjoy, so it makes it an awesome surprise. I would highly recommend this as a gift to someone who loves natural products. Made out of only natural ingridients, super hydrating, gentle, and nourishing for the skin.
Anna B.
Funny story as to how I obtained this. My best friend had a guy that was just too infatuated with her. She never let him meet her parents so he just decided to mail this to her mom that just said "from you future son in law, love you mom". My friend's mom was so grossed out that she gave it to me! But actually to the review this was my first time trying the zum soaps and I have fallen in love so hard! Will definitely be purchasing more! Only downside about the bundle is it doesn't have the soaps labeled.
Kleeh H.
Wake Village , TX
First purchase I ever made from Zum. I ordered it to try out several of their soap scents. I have tried almost all of them now and their isn't one I don't like!
Ingrid W.
USA
Great way to sample a variety of soaps! Smells WONDERFUL too. Pro: less expensive per ounce. Con: The varieties aren't labeled.
Laura M.
Love love love goat milk soap. These are slightly pricey for the size but they lather well and smell good

back