BY ZUM

One Slice Fits All Handmade Bar Soap Super emollient, ultra-moisturizing soap handmade without animal tallow, synthetic colorings or fragrances. Scent: Devour the most important shower of the day with a breakfast of lightly sweetened and florally festooned. Role: Soothes inflamed, oily skin and exfoliates dry, flaky skin. Quotable: L: "We re both pretty low-key artists." O: "Well, Lav gets a lot of work, but she still seems to have a certain indy appeal. And me?  I m the ultimate character actor. I bring exfoliation to an already-talented cast." Zum Bars are like pretty little sno. see more...

• What is your favorite scent of the Zum products? I tend to go for...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else love the Frankincense & Myrrh and Patchouli ...4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "I have psoriasis and very sensitive skin, so I have to be extremely careful with what I put on my skin, and Zum always works wonders for me." in 1 review
  • "I break out easy and I can use all of Zum products without worry." in 1 review
  • "I like any of their mint scents--smells good and has a nice tingle." in 1 review
Mary K.
Mary K.
Bechtelsville, PA

My absolute favorite soaps -- I gave up body wash due to Zum's various types of soap. Despite allergies, I am able to be exposed to their fragrances with enjoyment -- no reaction. They create a creamy lather and neither aggravate nor bring on my skin issues. Over the years they have expanded their product line -- always surprising me.
Cassie H.
Cassie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found this brand at a MOM market and I've been buying their items for years. Indigo Wild makes all types of "zum" products. I buy the soap in bulk. It easily lathers but I find the bars don't last long in the shower. The scents are great and open your senses and the soap leaves you feeling super clean!
Brandie C.
Brandie C.
Pickerington, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love LOVE this soap! It smells amazing, lathers well and leaves my skin super soft. I have even washed my hair with it ( once in a pinch) and i was really surprised how well it did. Down side is it can be expensive and hard to find. Good news, its worth both the money and the time!
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Mead, WA
I bought a bar at Yokes, I have also see zum bars at Rosaures and Huckleberrys grocery stores. The scents of these soaps is great, especially the eucalyptus mint one. But I feel like it left a residue on my skin...
Aria H.
Aria H.
I love ZUM soap products. This one smells great and feels wonderful on my skin. The only downside is that it goes very quickly! I would definitely recommend this soap to anyone. It makes a great gift idea too!
Jessi W.
Jessi W.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Goats milk soap is the best! And Zum bars are the easiest brand to find and a decent price. goats milk is supposedly the closest pH to human skin so it doesn't dry out or make your face oily.
Bridget W.
Bridget W.
Telluride, CO
This is one of many Zum products that I absolutely love. It leaves my skin feeling nice and creamy and has an excellent and unique smell. I will definitely buy this product again.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this soap! A lot of people don't like patchouli but i love It! I like how the soap has flakes in it so it has a sort of exfoliating affect. This soap smells amazing.
Monica T.
Monica T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
#KingSoopers started selling these and I am addicted! The some in a whole bunch of good smelling scents that smell up the whole bathroom when you take a shower.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Sebastian, FL
When I get a bar of this, I usually hang on to it for a week, so I can purely enjoy it when I take a shower with it. It smells sooo good, but it's a little pricey for my pocketbook. If you love nag champa, this is my pick for you
Lucrezia B.
Lucrezia B.
Los Osos , CA
Does anyone else love the Frankincense & Myrrh and Patchouli scents as much as I do??!!
Juliet D.
Juliet D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite scent of the Zum products? I tend to go for the lemongrass!