BY ZUM

One Slice Fits All Handmade Bar Soap Super emollient, ultra-moisturizing soap handmade without animal tallow, synthetic colorings or fragrances. Scent: Devour the most important shower of the day with a breakfast of lightly sweetened and florally festooned. Role: Soothes inflamed, oily skin and exfoliates dry, flaky skin. Quotable: L: "We re both pretty low-key artists." O: "Well, Lav gets a lot of work, but she still seems to have a certain indy appeal. And me?  I m the ultimate character actor. I bring exfoliation to an already-talented cast." Zum Bars are like pretty little sno. see more...

• What is your favorite scent of the Zum products? I tend t...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else love the Frankincense & Myrrh and Pa...4 Answers
Zum Bar Goat's Milk Soap
  • "I am a huge fan of all Zum Bar soaps. I have psoriasis and very sensitive skin, so I have to be extremely careful with what I put on my skin, and Zum always works wonders for me. Very gentle on skin, great fragrance, and leaves me feeling clean. The almond scent is a pure classic. I can never get enough of that indescribable aroma that is almond. It is both sweet and clean, and Zum Bar almond is true to the essence of what almond is. " in 5 reviews
  • "Absolutely FABULOUS soaps! They smell sooooooooooooo good! Whats more, they leave you super clean, but without dry skin. I have several of the scents. My personal favorite being the Cedar, Sandalwood & Citrus, and Frankincense & Myrrh." in 3 reviews
  • "I break out easy and I can use all of Zum products without worry." in 1 review
  • "I have psoriasis and very sensitive skin, so I have to be extremely careful with what I put on my skin, and Zum always works wonders for me." in 1 review
Melanie h.
Oberlin, OH
Review for: Zum Bar Goat's Milk Soap, Almond, 3 oz, Zum Bar Goat's Milk Soap, Frankincense & Myrrh, 3 oz, Zum Bar Goat's Milk Soap, Sandalwood-Citrus, 3 oz, Zum Bar Goat's Milk Soap, Sea Salt, 3 oz more...
There is a local woman where I used to live who makes amazing goat's milk bath products that I never thought anything "mainstream" could live up to, but once I moved away, I needed to find an all-natural soap that felt just as silky smooth on my skin as hers does. I skeptically tried Zum Bars and I haven't looked back! While I still buy local whenever possible, this soap feels amazingly smooth and soft on my skin and doesn't dry it out like other bar soaps. Plus, it's all-natural and smells amazing!
Kaila F.
Review for: Zum Bar Goat's Milk Soap, Almond, 3 oz more...
If I could give more than 5 stars I would, I bought this as a gift for my mom some years ago and when she raves about how great it was I decided to try it. The smell alone is absolutely amazing and it doesn’t feel like it’s stripping natural oils from your body and it’s just a really soothing soap. I bought it from Whole Foods I cant remember the price but whatever it is, please go buy it
Alisha C.
[product:zum-bar-goat's-milk-soap]

I love the company Zum Bar! All their products are 100% organic and handmade. There are many different sense to the soap bars and they also carry other products just besides the soap. I highly recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a new organic soaps.
Bailey M.
Overland Park, KS
Review for: Zum Bar Goat's Milk Soap, Sandalwood-Citrus, 3 oz more...
I️ Love Zum bar soap! I️ used to hate bar soap until I️ tried Zum, and I️ haven’t gone back to liquid soap since! I️t makes a nice lather leaving you feeling clean and soft. I️t makes such a fun gift to give and you can often find I️t at your local grocery store.
Jacklyn P.
Review for: Zum Bar Goat's Milk Soap, Lavender-Mint, 3 oz, Zum Bar Goat's Milk Soap, Frankincense & Myrrh, 3 oz more...
My mom got me the Zum sample pack for Christmas and I must say, I’m in love. These soaps smell amazing, are all natural and work extremely well. They are sudsy, and don’t leave my skin feeling dry and itchy. They’re reasonably priced as well and the sample soaps have lasted me over 2 months. Definitely recommend.
Mary K.
Bechtelsville, PA

My absolute favorite soaps -- I gave up body wash due to Zum's various types of soap. Despite allergies, I am able to be exposed to their fragrances with enjoyment -- no reaction. They create a creamy lather and neither aggravate nor bring on my skin issues. Over the years they have expanded their product line -- always surprising me.
Amanda K.
Orlando, FL
My roommate recently told me about Zum bar soap, and I'm a fan! It's all natural and hydrating on my dry skin. The smells are all amazing. I bought mine at my local grocery store and they were cheap. I recommend a try
Kaitlin K.
Fremont
Review for: Zum Bar Goat's Milk Soap, Almond, 3 oz more...
I really love Zum products! I have the goat’s milk bar soap in Almond and I really enjoy using it. I love the smell of Almond scented things. This soap lathers so well on my loofa and makes my skin soft! I also enjoy how Zum products are all-natural.
Duncan B.
Portland, OR
I love this soap!! It's so soft and gentle and made with great ingredients. Their charcoal soap has done WONDERS for my skin! Cleared up so much congestion, I can't imagine washing my face with any other cleanser. Affordable!!!
Arianne C.
Lawrence
I am addicted to this soap and I love that it is made locally! It foams up really nicely, and smells sooooo good. It is a little bit on the pricey side but it is worth it because the ingredients are high quality.
Lucrezia B.
Atascadero , CA
Does anyone else love the Frankincense & Myrrh and Patchouli scents as much as I do??!!
Juliet D.
What is your favorite scent of the Zum products? I tend to go for the lemongrass!