Zulka: Pure Cane Sugar Sugar, 4 lb

by Zulka

SPECIALTY GROCERY AUTHENTIC MEXICAN ZULKA SKU: KEHE19784

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Zulka: Pure Cane Sugar Sugar, 4 lb!
2 years agoOak Lawn , IL
I've been using this brand for well over 2 years already. I love it's non gmo and not as processed as other sugar. We end up using less because of that. It at times is a little more expensive but to me it's well worth it. I tend to get the 4 pound bag and it lasts up to 3 months. "Zulka Morena sugar is minimally processed and comes straight from freshly-harvested sugar cane. Zulka sugar is never refined, which helps preserve the fresh, real flavor and natural properties of the sugar cane plant, resulting in a better tasting and less processed sugar." (from their webpage)
2 years ago
Give me some Sugar! Less refined than typical sugar, there’s more texture and color here. I absolutely love the way it adorns berries. I can get it at my local WalMart or Brookshire’s for a decent price. I use it in everything from baking to coffee. It’s the only sugar I buy!
2 years ago
Beautiful product, really appreciate any company/brand that are open and honest about contents/ingredients! Not many human being are aware that charred ANIMAL BONES are used in the process of grinding everyday sugar!! Watch out folks. The industry is out to get you.
3 years ago
Excellent sugar for all purpose use. I use it on anything that calls for white sugar. It's only slightly more expensive than the highly refined options but tastes amazing and is better for the environment and your health! Absolutely worth the slightly higher cost.
2 years agoChapin, SC
Zulka: Pure Cane Sugar Sugar, 4 lb uploaded by Stephanie L.
This is the only sugar I buy now. I get it from Kroger and it costs about the same as a 4 lb bag of Dixie Crystals sugar. Zulka morena cane sugar is minimally processed, non gmo verified and it's just plain beautiful. I'm obsessed and I've already gotten one of my friends hooked on it too!
4 years ago
All natural, unrefined pure cane sugar that is NON-GMO project verified. Use just as you would with regular sugar. A simple way to remove one refined/processed food from your diet.
3 years agoPlacerville , CA
Zulka: Pure Cane Sugar Sugar, 4 lb uploaded by Carrie S.
Morena pure cane sugar all natural non GMO this is what I use. The only thing I use sugar for is coffee. I put 2 teaspoons in my cup once a day
4 years ago
I love this sugar. It's so far the go to sugar if your not wanting substitutes or honey that can be expensive to use in good amounts.
3 years ago
I love this sugar better than the regular. This sugar can be used multipurposley . I use it to make smoothies and for baking
10 months ago
Purchased at: Kroger
This is the staple sugar product that I use. I used pure sugar cane and I love it. It doesn't have an after taste.