Zulka: Pure Cane Sugar Sugar, 4 lb uploaded by Stephanie L.Zulka: Pure Cane Sugar Sugar, 4 lb uploaded by Carrie S.

BY ZULKA

SPECIALTY GROCERY AUTHENTIC MEXICAN ZULKA SKU: KEHE19784 see more...

Lyndley H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Beautiful product, really appreciate any company/brand that are open and honest about contents/ingredients! Not many human being are aware that charred ANIMAL BONES are used in the process of grinding everyday sugar!! Watch out folks. The industry is out to get you.
Jessica K.
I've been using this brand for well over 2 years already. I love it's non gmo and not as processed as other sugar. We end up using less because of that. It at times is a little more expensive but to me it's well worth it. I tend to get the 4 pound bag and it lasts up to 3 months.

"Zulka Morena sugar is minimally processed and comes straight from freshly-harvested sugar cane. Zulka sugar is never refined, which helps preserve the fresh, real flavor and natural properties of the sugar cane plant, resulting in a better tasting and less processed sugar."
(from their webpage)
Jamie Y.
Give me some Sugar! Less refined than typical sugar, there’s more texture and color here. I absolutely love the way it adorns berries. I can get it at my local WalMart or Brookshire’s for a decent price. I use it in everything from baking to coffee. It’s the only sugar I buy!
Jessica P.
Excellent sugar for all purpose use. I use it on anything that calls for white sugar. It's only slightly more expensive than the highly refined options but tastes amazing and is better for the environment and your health! Absolutely worth the slightly higher cost.
Stephanie L.
Chapin, SC
This is the only sugar I buy now. I get it from Kroger and it costs about the same as a 4 lb bag of Dixie Crystals sugar. Zulka morena cane sugar is minimally processed, non gmo verified and it's just plain beautiful. I'm obsessed and I've already gotten one of my friends hooked on it
too!
Samantha J.
All natural, unrefined pure cane sugar that is NON-GMO project verified. Use just as you would with regular sugar. A simple way to remove one refined/processed food from your diet.
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Morena pure cane sugar all natural non GMO this is what I use. The only thing I use sugar for is coffee. I put 2 teaspoons in my cup once a day
Natster F.
I love this sugar. It's so far the go to sugar if your not wanting substitutes or honey that can be expensive to use in good amounts.
Karen r.
I love this sugar better than the regular. This sugar can be used multipurposley . I use it to make smoothies and for baking
Arlin G.
Best sugar ever, if you are looking for a pure sugar cane, this is the one you want to buy. I love it!!