Zulka: Pure Cane Sugar Sugar, 4 lb uploaded by Carrie S.

BY ZULKA

SPECIALTY GROCERY AUTHENTIC MEXICAN ZULKA SKU: KEHE19784 see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Excellent sugar for all purpose use. I use it on anything that calls for white sugar. It's only slightly more expensive than the highly refined options but tastes amazing and is better for the environment and your health! Absolutely worth the slightly higher cost.
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
Fair Oaks, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Morena pure cane sugar all natural non GMO this is what I use. The only thing I use sugar for is coffee. I put 2 teaspoons in my cup once a day
Alma P.
Alma P.
My grandma uses this when she makes sweet potatoe she burns the sugar and coats the sweet potatoes
Diana A.
Diana A.
Tastes very good. it tastes better than the regular sugar!. ive been using this for 5 years now
diana v.
diana v.
Wasco, CA
I dont know why but i just dont like this sugar doesnt seem to make a difference
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
I've been using this brand for well over 2 years already. I love it's non gmo and not as processed as other sugar. We end up using less because of that. It at times is a little more expensive but to me it's well worth it. I tend to get the 4 pound bag and it lasts up to 3 months.

"Zulka Morena sugar is minimally processed and comes straight from freshly-harvested sugar cane. Zulka sugar is never refined, which helps preserve the fresh, real flavor and natural properties of the sugar cane plant, resulting in a better tasting and less processed sugar."
(from their webpage)
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
All natural, unrefined pure cane sugar that is NON-GMO project verified. Use just as you would with regular sugar. A simple way to remove one refined/processed food from your diet.
Natster F.
Natster F.
I love this sugar. It's so far the go to sugar if your not wanting substitutes or honey that can be expensive to use in good amounts.
krystal ☺.
krystal ☺.
This a 100% pure cane sugar that is unrefined and is a part of the non gmo project!
Arlin G.
Arlin G.
Best sugar ever, if you are looking for a pure sugar cane, this is the one you want to buy. I love it!!