zulily.com uploaded by Jenna W.zulily.com uploaded by Shannon H.

BY ZULILY #98 in Online Retailers

Cuteness is waiting for you. The zulily app is your on-the-go source for all things adorable. Our featured brands change every day, so you never know exactly what you'll find for you and your little one. But you can be sure it's worth a look. We're obsessed with making you smile. The zulily app offers quick, free access to sweet style • Something special every day • Open at 6am PST • Boutique brands at up to 90% off retail prices • See what's coming soon and set alarms • Invite new members and earn credit • Share finds with your friends Not a zulily member yet? No problem! It's free and you can join from the app. Take a peek into our whimsical world. See what you see. We think you'll love it! By signing in to our app, you agree to the zulily Terms and Conditions & our Privacy Practices http://www.zulily.com/terms-conditions http://www.zulily.com/privacy-practices

zulily.com
  • "However, upon emailing their customer service they did refund me my money and added a 10$ credit to my account, so I forgave it." in 5 reviews
Jennifer K.
Orange, VT
I love love LOVE this store/app they have EVERYTHING no need for improvement everything is so cheap and affordable you want to stay on the app all day I shop here pretty frequently around the holidays and will DEFINITELY ave looking around to buy from here this year!! Their quality of things isn’t THAT great but I did buy a pair of boots that said the right size on the size part and they shipped me out a bigger size so I called them they were VERY VERY like sorry and wanted to help so they said keep the boots I have gift them out and we’ll send you the right size cuz they saw they had the sizes marked wrong...so they send me another pair the same exact size at the first pair and I was like NOPE NOPE NOPE so they let me keep both pairs and gave me my money back and a store credit I thought that was amazing they said it would cost more to ship them back that’s why I was able to keep them!! They are an amazing amazing amazing store you can find ANYTHING and it’s ALWAYS ALWAYS on sale!!!! Zulily A+++++++
Clara B.
I am still new to zulily but I understood all the hype right away! There are SO many different categories of products to chose from. The prices are generally pretty great and cardholders get an option for payments on single purchases! I will definitely be utilizing this card and company more!
Teagan P.
Little Rock, AR
I love Zulily! The prices are great and the deals are great. I have gotten some amazing deals on shoes from Lucky and shirts from Lauren James and TipsyElves. My only issue is the amount of time it takes to get things shipped sometimes. Some products ship in a week or two, some take months. I have also had an issue with sizing on some items of clothing that aren’t necessarily name brand like the previously mentioned labels. For example, say I order two dresses in my normal size (0-2; small). One might fit like it was made for a child, but one might fit like it’s at least 3 sizes too big.
Sheena A.
Cadiz, KY
Techie Expert Level 1
I love the variety of products you can find in Zulily! I have always been very please with everything I’ve purchased! They have many high end brands at a discounted price. The only reason I did not give them a 5 star rating is because sometimes the shipping is very unpredictable!
Raquel B.
Laredo, TX
I was extremely disappointed with the clothes and shoes I’ve purchased from this website. It’s size chart was different and confusing for different brands. The quality of the clothes were not good, cheap materials. I would recommend for moms to go somewhere else for deals.
Jessica H.
I’m in love with Zulily. I stay on this website 24/7! The have clothes, house supplies, kids toys, undergarments, makeup.... everything! And all at a discounted price. I definitely recommend that people check them out and look for themselves! zulily.com
Jenny C.
Williamsville, NY
I was very impressed with my Zulily experience. The shirt I ordered was the wrong size ( correct size on the packing slip and on the clear bag it was in) I called on a Saturday full expecting to have a hard time and I immediately got through to a person! She was awesome. Sent me a new shirt and told me to keep the wrong sized one as well!
Leigh G.
I absolutely love zulily! Such a variety of products. Some items I have never seen in stores. Prices can't be beat. Some items do take awhile to ship but it tells you ahead of time.
Madison T.
Ozark
I absolutely love Zulily. If I online shops for clothes, that is the app I use! I am so busy to go out shopping, I do all of if it online. Zulily is fast & affordable & they have many great deals. They have clothes, makeup, shoes, accessories, kid toys, & so much more! When it arrives it is very nice packaged & in great shape!
Tracy T.
Yorktown Hts, NY
I love zulily you can find name brands for great prices. They have something for the whole family the only cons are the shipping can get expensive. Would definitely recommend it
Kayla H.
How long does it usually take to arrive and is it well packaged?
Tyler B.
Grandview, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
Would you recommend Zulily to a friend or family member?
Lisa Marie H.
How good are the deals on this site? I love to shop online but don't trust a lot because of sizing and some are very expensiv.
Heather G.
What are your favorites items you've purchased on Zulily?
Ryan S.
North Hills, CA
Are the sizes true to size