BY ZUKO

1 Pouch = 14.1 oz (400 g); Drink Mix - Pineapple. Artificial flavor. Makes 9 qt. No sugar needed. With vitamin C. Contains no juice. Product of Chile. function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=830108000370'; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();}

Buy on Walmart
celia r.
celia r.
Stockton, CA
Foodie Expert
i buy this to my 3 boys they loved it they drink it at all time they take it to school and activities i really recommend!!
Varinia G.
Varinia G.
FL, Doral
Oh my god, I have a lot of time without drink that. I remember it was a good drink . It reminded me of my childhood.
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Corona, CA
It tastes like a home made drink,you can't tell the difference if I would to choose
Anileydis C.
Anileydis C.
los jugos zuko son bueno, pero no son para tomarlo como un habito, porque todo lo quimico al final no le hace bien a nuestro cuerpo.
Jay A.
I LOVE Zuko. I'm Mexican and usually the flavored waters we drink are made with real fruit and almost never with powders or liquid flavor. However, this particular brand is really popular because it makes water taste like real fruit. There are so many flavors but my favorite is Pineapple. There's small packets available as well. I like making my extra sweet in the pitcher and then adding lots of ice to each cup and cold water. It makes a kitchen smell delicious too. I recommend it.
rosmary e.
rosmary e.
yaracuy
Foodie Expert
el zuko es bueno aunque aveces su sabor puede ser muy fuerte y artificial para mi gusto, pero he probado varios sabores y es tambein depende de los sabores, hay unos que se sienten mas natural que otros.
Jay A.
What do you think of Zuko? Have you tried any other flavors?
Marjorie S.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Foodie Expert
Would this be good in vodka or rum?
Marissa E.
Marissa E.
Madera, CA
Foodie Expert
Never tried this stuff, is it taste artificial or no?