BY ZUKO

1 Pouch = 14.1 oz (400 g); Drink Mix - Pineapple. Artificial flavor. Makes 9 qt. No sugar needed. With vitamin C. Contains no juice. Product of Chile. function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=830108000370'; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();}

Jay A.
I LOVE Zuko. I'm Mexican and usually the flavored waters we drink are made with real fruit and almost never with powders or liquid flavor. However, this particular brand is really popular because it makes water taste like real fruit. There are so many flavors but my favorite is Pineapple. There's small packets available as well. I like making my extra sweet in the pitcher and then adding lots of ice to each cup and cold water. It makes a kitchen smell delicious too. I recommend it.
Anileydis C.
los jugos zuko son bueno, pero no son para tomarlo como un habito, porque todo lo quimico al final no le hace bien a nuestro cuerpo.
celia r.
Stockton, CA
i buy this to my 3 boys they loved it they drink it at all time they take it to school and activities i really recommend!!
Varinia G.
FL, Doral
Oh my god, I have a lot of time without drink that. I remember it was a good drink . It reminded me of my childhood.
Melissa B.
This mix is great! Very sweet and tastes exactly like pineapple. Its affordable and enough to serve for everyone!
Alexia L.
Gadsden, AZ
If you don't feel like making "jugo de piña" from scratch than buy this packet. However, it is a but too sweet
Cindy B.
Corona, CA
It tastes like a home made drink,you can't tell the difference if I would to choose
arlin a.
martil
Hello,

i love this products, and i want to review this products 😁👋

Gmail : momhdy77@gmail.com
Gmail : kurapikahdy7@gmail.com
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Excellent to prepare it for parties, meetings, trips or to drink at home. easy to prepare and easy to get. You do not need to add sugar and enough to prepare enough juice.It does not taste as strong as others but it is very good. we have always prepared it and I love it. There are also many flavors although my favorite is orange.
Shakira M.
However, this particular brand is really popular because it makes water
taste like real fruit. There are so many flavors but my favorite is
Pineapple. There's small packets available as well. I like making my
extra sweet in the pitcher and then adding lots of ice to each cup and
cold water. It makes a kitchen smell delicious too. I recommend it
Jay A.
What do you think of Zuko? Have you tried any other flavors?
Marissa E.
Madera, CA
Never tried this stuff, is it taste artificial or no?
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Would this be good in vodka or rum?
Robin G.
Saint David, AZ
Is there anywhere in store that you can find this?