BY ZUKE'S

Zuke's Hip Action Halloween Trick Bag nourishes your dog the way nature intended. No tricks, only treats- dog tested and mother approved. Surprise him with one of three flavored treats this Halloween; Hip Action Peanut Butter, Lil' Links Duck and Mini Natural Chicken. Features: Wheat, corn and soy free Food Type: Dog Treat Food Consistency: Crunchy Flavor: Peanut Butter, Duck and Chicken Primary Ingredient: Peanut Butter, Duck and Chicken Package Weight: 3 oz bags Peanut Butter Ingredients: Peanut Butter, Ground Rice, Ground Oats, Malted Barley, Gelatin, Maple Syrup, Vegetable Glycerin, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Cherries, Blueberries, Lecithin, Salt, Ground Sesame Seed, Alfalfa, Phosphoric Acid, Rosemary, Turmeric, Garlic Powder, Sorbic Acid (a preservative), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Egg Shell Meal, Chondrointin Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin E Supplement Lil' Links Duck Ingredients: Duck, Apples, Carrots, Potatoes, Maple Syrup, Vegetable Glycerin, Tapioca, Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Salt, Phosphoric Acid, Sorbic Acid (a preservative), Rosemary, Turmeric, Sage, Citric Acid, Mixed tocopherols Mini Naturals Chicken: Chicken, Ground Rice, Barley, Malted Barley, Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin, Tapioca, Natural Flavor, Cherries, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Lecithin, Phosphoric Acid, Rosemary, Turmeric, Sorbic Acid (a preservative), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Mixed Tocopherols (a preservative), Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Proteinate see more...

Lauren S.
My dogs love this treats. I like to buy these because they are all natural and healthy for my pups. I believe the price is very nice for the amount of treats you get for such great quality. I will continue to buy these as they are rest for training purposes as well!
Megan C.
Lexington, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love they are better for your dog than the normal treats. But my dogs aren't very excited about it when I give it to them. Sometimes they even just leave instead of eating it. I do like I can find it at the local pet store when I buy their food. I don't buy much anymore.
Cynthia A.
Grants Pass, OR
My dog loves these treats and the minimal ingredients also helps. I love that they are made in the US . They are soft and small so training with them rocks! My dog loves them and I will definitely buy them again when I run out 😊
Ashley Z.
Chelsea, AL
My sweet pup has lots of allergies and has hard time with even dog food. So we have to be careful with his treats. These are natural ingredients that he LOVES and keeps him from having an allergy outbreak from fake fillers. We recommend these to everyone!
Lucy M.
Fresno, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Idk is it just my dog or what cause he absolutely did not care for these treats. I almost tried them myself lol. There's alot of great ingredients so I dont know why he didn't care for them there for i can't recommend.
Chaima B.
My fur baby loves these treats .. great for training .. not really expensive .. it was the first brand I got for my dog and still purchasing it again and again !! I recommend it
Katy H.
My dog was in training to be CGC certified, and we had to do a lot of practicing. These treats helped me to reward him while also keeping him slim and healthy.
Diana W.
Santa Monica, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pup is super picky but LOVES Zukes treats.  They make a huge range of products and I love that they have teeny bite sized treats for my little Yorkie.  She gets so excited to hear the word Zukes and I feel good about the ingredients in them and would definitely recommend!
Annie A.
Zionsville, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My puppy and 1. 5 yo dogs both love these. I love how many different flavors you can get them so they aren't tired of the same old thing. They have great quality ingredients in them and I feel good giving it to my pups.
Amanda C.
Dallas, TX
These are the best treats to use when training. They are very small so I don’t feel guilty giving my dog more than one at a time. She can be picky when it comes to treats but she loves the taste of these.