Zukes Zuke's Skinny Bakes 10's Dog Biscuit, 12 oz (3 Pack) (Pumpkin and Sweet Potato)

BY ZUKE'S

At under 10 calories per treat, Skinny Bakes 10s pack a nutritious punch. Oatmeal, barley and rice bran are combined with wholefood fruits or vegetables. Skinny Bakes 10s are the perfect crunchy reward for medium-sized dogs. Available in 3 yummy recipes: Cherries & Berries, Peanut Butter & Banana, Pumpkin & Sweet Potato. This Zuke's Skinny Bakes includes a 3 Pack of 12-ounce bags to keep your dogs healthy! see more...

Tori P.
Definitely a favorite of my senior dog as they’re small enough for her to chew. She definitely enjoys them and for once she loves treat. I bought them at pet supplies plus while they were on sale just to try it and since then I have bought them again multiple times.
Kayla S.
Trenton, MI
So healthy, my dogs love it, I love the brand, this specific flavor accommodates the severe allergies of one of my dogs, while tailoring to the so-refined pallet of my other dogs. I always buy at my local pet supplies plus stores. Always recommend.
Autumn J.
Zionville, NC
I don't get these in a three pack, but my dogs absolutely love them. The score line makes them easy to break in half for rewarding. And I don't have to worry about what I'm giving them because of all the good stuff in the biscuits.