BY ZUKE'S

In a world full of junky, nutrition-less, boring dog biscuits, Skinny Bakes buck the trend with healthy, nutritious ingredients that keep your dog healthy, happy, lean, and trim. Whether fed as a reward for chasing down his favorite toy or given for being a good dog on the way home, Skinny Bakes pack a nutritious punch in a tasty treat that every dog will find Yummy Crunchy. see more...

Ashlynn H.
Jermyn, PA
My dogs absolutely love these! There's no other way to put it! They know when I pull a bag of Zukes off the treat shelf and won't leave my side until I give them some. They love the flavors the most, I think, as I don't see many of Zukes flavors in other treats. I love them because they are the perfect size for anything! I can use them for training treats or just a mid day doggy snack. Perfect size for all my dogs from my small breed to my large breeds. PS. A lot of times they have Zukes on sale at our local Pet store and I stock up!
Mary W.
My dog loves these and I love the price. These aren’t crazy expensive and they last a long time for us! We use these to put in a ball that she rolls around the house to get the treats out and they are the perfect size!
Liesl G.
I have two about small/medium dogs.  One is a picky eater and isn't a big fan of these treats (I really only think he eats them so the other dog can't), while the other eats them like there will be no tomorrow.  They are good, but Zukes does make other treats that went over better with my pets.
Harper W.
Santa Monica, CA
These are the perfect training treats! They are a small size, so it doesn’t add too many calories to my puppy’s diet. She also loves the flavor, and since she is allergic to chicken this is an easy yet flavorful treat to offer her!
Jessica J.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
Max loves these treats. I’ve been giving him these as I leave for the day for positive reinforcement. Pro: good ingredients and happy pup cons: pricey
Hailey P.
Hutto, TX
These were in a barkbox I got once for my dogs and they enjoyed them. They are made in the USA and that is something I look for in the treats I give them.
Jamie M.
Chicago
New flavor for the boys took awhile to like but in the end these were a favorite!! Natural treats again and Zukes makes a lot of good stuff for the boys!!
Lorna S.
We got a package of Turkey & Cranberry Zuke's treats in her Christmas PupBox. Only downfall is that the flavors are VERY limited edition.
Emily H.
Oak Creek, WI
Classic. Great treats for training. Nicely priced too. My dogs like the taste and these treats work for dogs of all sizes.
Renee S.
Our dogs love these treats. They are the perfect size to use to training purposes. We also use them in treat release toys.