BY ZUKE'S

Baked with coconut and superfood berries, Skinny Bakes 20's are the ultimate baked treat for larger dogs. At just 20 ultra-healthy calories you can feed the big dogs without blowing up their waistlines. Break 'em in half for samller and medium dogs. see more...

Laura H.
Bryan, TX
Use these as training treats for my dog and he really likes them! I like that they’re better quality than some of the big brand treats but they’re not terribly expensive. I typically use Petco coupons and it makes them a pretty good deal!
brooke w.
Loveland
i really like to use the zuke’s treats as training treats. they’re a small size and they’re really soft. they don’t leave crumbs on my carpet and they all smell really good! i have picky dogs and i was nervous to try these, but they love them all - even the fruity flavors!
Courtney F.
My pup loves these! These treats are healthy and have limited ingredients which is something I look for when buying treats for my dog. They are also nice and small so there is no choking hazard for my dog
Palaki I.
Washington, DC
These are soft enough for my dog who is a little older than 10. They are also low calorie, and seem to be made with wholesome ingredients. She loves them! I would suggest these to other dog owners! They are great.
Ashley M.
Keller
My dogs love these. Great product that doesn’t have a long list of awful chemicals or by products so I have no worries giving my babies these treats.
Jaci P.
Palatine, IL
My boys can’t eat animal protein so I was very pleased to find a store bought treat that they could enjoy. They’re inexpensive and easy to find.
Delaney W.
San Diego, CA
These smell like something I would want to eat. They are a good size for a smaller dog or as a training treat. Love zukes in general
Nicole H.
Winnipeg
Not sure what it was but my dog wanted absolutely nothing to do with these treats. I don’t think I will buy again.