BY ZUKE'S

Baked with coconut and superfood berries, Skinny Bakes 20's are the ultimate baked treat for larger dogs. At just 20 ultra-healthy calories you can feed the big dogs without blowing up their waistlines. Break 'em in half for samller and medium dogs. see more...

brooke w.
Loveland
i really like to use the zuke’s treats as training treats. they’re a small size and they’re really soft. they don’t leave crumbs on my carpet and they all smell really good! i have picky dogs and i was nervous to try these, but they love them all - even the fruity flavors!
Amy H.
Saginaw
Our dogs LOVE Zuke’s treats! It doesn’t even seem to matter what the flavor is! They will wait (semi) patiently for us to pass them out when they’ve been a good girl & boy.
Jessica J.
Buffalo, NY
Max loves these treats. I’ve been giving him these as I leave for the day for positive reinforcement. Pro: good ingredients and happy pup cons: pricey
Angela S.
Streamwood
My girls do great with coconut. These treats are a go to for us. With the amount of treats we give I am glad they aren't huge
Renata R.
Glenview, IL
My dog will eat it if there’s no other treat as he is food driven. They smell too strong. I wouldn’t buy this flavor again.
Chelsey G.
We or these in our dogs kong and it keeps him occupied while we leave. He loves them and they are low in calories!
Delaney W.
San Diego, CA
Love zukes. These treats are always my go to for either training or just as treats. They smell so delicious.