BY ZUKE'S

In a world full of junky, nutrition-less, boring dog biscuits, Skinny Bakes buck the trend with healthy, nutritious ingredients that keep your dog healthy, happy, lean, and trim. Whether fed as a reward for chasing down his favorite toy or given for being a good dog on the way home, Skinny Bakes pack a nutritious punch in a tasty treat that every dog will find Yummy Crunchy. see more...

Elise P.
tampa
My dog loves the taste and I love knowing that these are good for him and help bring out his shiny coat! Blueberries are always a good deal! My dog will do anything for one of these and that helps with trick training!
Lindsey S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Harley loves these treats! She has a sensitive stomach and these don’t hurt it at all! We got them at petsmart for her Christmas stocking last year. They are small and you get a good amount for the price. Definitely one out favorite brand of dog treats!
Pam G.
Aurora, OH
Good treats for training. These are great for my dog who has allergies to grain and dairy. He loves them so they must taste good to him? Made with good ingredients and good for the dog. I buy from Chewy.
Violena D.
Tukwila, WA
I purchased this treat for my dogs because of the low calories in each treat. Only 5 calories per treat. We used these as a way to train our pups to do tricks and while they were being potty trained. They love these treats. When ever they do something and hear the words "good boy" or "good girl" they sit pretty and wait patiently for each of them to get a treat.
Amanda L.
Irvine
Love these treats. They are US made, and my dog likes them too. He tends to be picky, and I like to know where the ingredients are from.
Ashley D.
Westchester, IL
My dog absolutely
Loves these! I use them for training as well
As praising her. My yellow lab loves this delicious treat
Michelle H.
Los Angeles, CA
My sweet Weiner dog loves these treats, and they are smaller enough that I don't have to worry about him choking.
Katherine C.
Charlotte
My two shihtzu’s love these treats! I like that they have a good list of ingredients!!
Cierra H.
Surrey, BC
My little dogs enjoy these treats so much - and i enjoy the ingredients! A nice chewwy treat that keeps your dog wanting more. I like the size of the bags and the smell isnt overwhelming like some treats. I'll continue to purchase!
Tabatha M.
Saskatoon
I like the idea that I can find these traits everywhere and even grain-free . Dogs love them all natural and healthy for them