BY ZUKE'S

In a world full of junky, nutrition-less, boring dog biscuits, Skinny Bakes buck the trend with healthy, nutritious ingredients that keep your dog healthy, happy, lean, and trim. Whether fed as a reward for chasing down his favorite toy or given for being a good dog on the way home, Skinny Bakes pack a nutritious punch in a tasty treat that every dog will find Yummy Crunchy. see more...

Lindsey S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Harley loves these treats! She has a sensitive stomach and these don’t hurt it at all! We got them at petsmart for her Christmas stocking last year. They are small and you get a good amount for the price. Definitely one out favorite brand of dog treats!
Pam G.
Aurora, OH
Good treats for training. These are great for my dog who has allergies to grain and dairy. He loves them so they must taste good to him? Made with good ingredients and good for the dog. I buy from Chewy.
Violena D.
Tukwila, WA
I purchased this treat for my dogs because of the low calories in each treat. Only 5 calories per treat. We used these as a way to train our pups to do tricks and while they were being potty trained. They love these treats. When ever they do something and hear the words "good boy" or "good girl" they sit pretty and wait patiently for each of them to get a treat.
Amanda L.
Irvine
Love these treats. They are US made, and my dog likes them too. He tends to be picky, and I like to know where the ingredients are from.
Ashley D.
Westchester, IL
My dog absolutely
Loves these! I use them for training as well
As praising her. My yellow lab loves this delicious treat
Michelle H.
Los Angeles, CA
My sweet Weiner dog loves these treats, and they are smaller enough that I don't have to worry about him choking.