Zukes Zuke's Puppy Naturals Dog Treats, Lamb & Chickpea Recipe - 5oz (3 Pack) uploaded by Kylie J.

BY ZUKE'S

Zuke's Puppy Naturals is made with perfect combination of DHA, EPA, Vitamin A, E and Zinc to help support a healthy puppy-hood! Make puppy training fun and healthy with grain-free puppy Naturals. Zukes believes that being healthy goes beyond ingredients. Zukes crafts every treat to be amazingly healthy. Living a life of adventure together, being active, getting outdoors, and exploring the world is what its all about. Being healthy includes your pet, and playing every day. So get out and live lifes adventure with your pet! see more...

Jessica c.
Muskegon
Theses are Khaleesis favorjte treat. We use them for training class and on walks and things like that. The price ia awesom. Pros about this are there small and easy for a reward. This product meets my expectation every time and i recomend it to anyone trying to train there pup
Lauren D.
My dog goes crazy over these! They are perfect for training. They are small and all natural ingredients so you feel good about giving I‎t to your puppy. My dog was house trained very quickly using these as positive reinforcement!
Olia F.
Seattle, WA
I got these treats for my pupper, wanting to give him more natural treats, so didn’t mind spending the extra money on these. The treats arrived fresh and they’re perfect in size. Unfortunately, my dog started vomiting every day after I started giving these and other Zuke’s treats to him, so I had to stop giving them to my dog. Not sure if there is an ingredient in these that My dog is allergic to, or he just has a sensitive stomach.
Kelsey S.
Redmond
Amazing treats for training your puppy! I have used these in my dog classes multiple times and they loved them! All natural small healthy way to help train your motivated treat happy puppy!
Jessie C.
alpharetta
My dogs love them! I used these treats to train my puppies to go potty outside and it really worked.Every time they go potty outside I give them one of these treats, it works out well because they are very food motivated. Would highly recommend if you need to house train your puppy!
Kera H.
Beaverton, OR
Dukes puppy treats are perfect for anyone trying to train their dog or anyone who wants an easy to carry incentive around the house or in public for a dog with behavior issues. They’re tiny and chewy  so you can quickly grab em out of your pocket to reward good behavior and since they aren’t crunchy your not left with pockets full of crumbs. They’re also made with real ingredients so your pockets won’t smell as Gnarly as they would with other non-organic dog treats. And because they’re small you get your moneys worth even with the smallest bag size.
Andi F.
Detroit, MI
Definitely a good choice! They are definitely just as soft as the normal Zuke’s, but be forewarned they dry out a bit if you don’t reseal or keep in a sealable container! They are still edible, just not as soft as when you first get them.
Quincy S.
I love feeding our family with healthy natural foods and when it comes to our dog it’s no different! Being that he is papered and will be used to breed I want to keep him as healthy as possible. I love that I know all the ingredients that are listed. And they must taste good because he seems to love them
Rochelle N.
My puppies enjoy these treats. They can smell them really quickly. They are really decipline when I train them and use these treats as a reward. It feels kind of soft and hard at the same time. My dogs like how they taste and smell.
Kiara R.
Chicopee, MA
I still use zukes trainers to train my dogs and reward them for listening, they love all the flavors and they’re affordable and small and sweet